Chapter 8

Your PoV

I am currently in our new apartment and unpacking my boxes that unnie had traveled from our mom's house to here. I was busy and occupied when I heard a knock which I knew was only Chaeyoung unnie.

"Come in," I said, continuing what I was doing.

"Hey, you need help?" unnie asked as she walked to me at sat beside me on the floor.

"Don't you need the help instead? You have more than stuff than I do." I chuckled as I put the empty box on the side and opened the other one. I started by removing my stuff in the box so I knew what would be arranged first even tho I labeled the boxes already, I still think I didn't organize them well.

"I'm half way done, just wanna help you... also talk." She said. I looked at her confusedly as the last words she said didn't sound like it's something good.

"About?" I asked.

"I was thinking if you wanna come with me with Mina. We're going out this Saturday, and Dahyun will tag along. I thought that's the right time for me and Mina to have time also it's our free day." unnie said.

"Oh well, did Mina unnie agree with it? I want the way it sounds but you two should have time alone together. I know you miss each other." I said and smiled widely.

She shook her head with a smile while she was helping me.

"She's fine with it, she's excited actually. Dahyun just has a short schedule that day, but we are staying in a hotel. I already booked our rooms, then after Dahyun's schedule we can go around the town." she said.

"That's cool, good thing you said it to me already. I still have three days to prepare my things." I chuckled.

"And tomorrow, we'll have the girls come over here. You're okay with it, right?"

"Yeah, of course. I actually talked to Jihyo unnie this morning and told her about it." I said which made Chaeyoung unnie stop.

"You did?"

"Mhm, she was called by uncle too. Oh about that, there's something else that I need to prepare of along with the collaboration and our group comeback. There's a show for me and Jihyo unnie and soon we have to shoot it. It's a show for JYPe artists and former artists according to uncle." I said.

"Oh, that's why you were with her."

"Yeah," I said.

She looked at me and didn't dare to move which made me look back and smile at her. She's probably thinking if I'm fine with that. I don't know if mom told Chaeyoung unnie about what happened to me and Jihyo unnie. Tho Mom doesn't have any idea that it's Jihyo unnie as I didn't tell her. But Jihyo unnie could have told unnie about it.

Looking at her reaction, probably she knew.

"I'm fine, unnie. I just want to work and give the best for our fans." I said.

"You sure you're not tiring yourself?"

I chuckled and shook my head as I dropped what I was holding to look at her.

"It's not even starting. And you know I've been waiting for this. I've rested enough, unnie." I said.

"I'll be fine, and you're with me anyway... and the unnies."

"That's right, don't be stubborn. Tell me if you can't handle it already."

"Yeah, yeah, whatever supergirl." I teased making her playfully throw the cottons in my box that I used.

"I'm serious!"

"I know, that's what I'm saying...supergirl."

She didn't say anything anymore but she went to me and started to tickle my sides.

"Stop, hey!" I yelled as I laughed uncontrollably.

"You wish."

"Stop! Please, unnie!"

"Oh, now I'm you're unnie huh?"

I stomped my feet only for her to come down and grab it and start to tickle it.

"Yah! Unnie!"

"You're lucky I have packages to unpack, Y/N. Tell me if you're done so we can order outside and eat," she said as she finally stopped.

"Hey, I thought you were gonna help me with my stuff," I said, pouting as I looked at her.

"I changed my mind, go finish it quickly so we can eat."

"Yah! Unnie, come back here!"

-------------------

"It's fun to see the fans ship you and Mina unnie. You two made them happy, I just know it. I hope when the right time comes and you finally chose to say it to the world and you're still together, I hope the fans will support you both because that's what you guys deserve." I said as I ate the food in front of me.

Chaeyoung unnie looked at me silly but she smiled and agreed too.

"Why are you suddenly bringing that up? I mean, it's not that I don't want it, Y/N. It's sweet, but why?" She asked and chuckled.

I just remembered that I usually come across some clips that our fans make and post on the internet. Also, Ashley's a big fan of that ship too. I know it's random but looking at it, I realized how great it will be when the fans genuinely support them.

"Nothing, I'm just saying, If I'm not in Twice and I knew you all ealier like Ashley, I may have ship the two of you too. Mina unnie and you looked good together, even if I had a crush on her before, I still think you look so good with her. So don't ever let her go." I said and she laughed.

"Whatever, laugh all you want. Mina unnie will find it cute if I tell her this."

"I didn't say it's not, Y/N. It's cute and sweet of you, but we're eating and you're bringing topics randomly. You're not a hopeless romantic are you?"

"Yeah, right, whatever," I said and rolled my eyes.

She laughed again and put her spoon down.

"Listen Y/N, if the right time comes and you finally found someone that will treat you right, just know that I'm always here to support you," she said.

I smiled but eventually cringed which made her laugh.

"You're right, talking about that was so random. I just realized it now."

"See?" she uttered and laughed.

"Yeah, but to be honest it may take a while for me to find the right one. Especially when my sister is always around and keeping me away from almost everyone." I joked.

"Yah what do you mean?!"

I shrugged and looked at her confidently as I decided to tease her more.

"I mean, I can date Tzuyu unnie but you won't let her come to me."

"What? Y/N are you serious?" she asked but this time, I was surprised to see that she totally bit on my bait.

"I'm just kidding! You're scary unnie, I'm just teasing you because I noticed that whenever Tzuyu unnie talks to me you're always around. Plus Momo unnie has been teasing you too before." I shrugged.

"That's not funny, Y/N. You can date whoever you want, I don't care. I'll support you even. But not the girls. The same goes for them, I came protective for you not because I don't trust you or don't trust them. I just don't want to find out that someday if ever you dated one of the girls and it didn't turn well, I have to choose a side, or worse I might have to cut my ties with our friends because I'll choose my family first."

"Oh... sorry, unnie."

"It's okay, just know that I trust you and our girls. But if you ever decide to date one of them, please, just think."

"Okay... Okay unnie, I promise I won't."