Chapter 10

It's been two hours since the girls started to let their hair down and just enjoy the moment. They talked as if there was no tomorrow. They even sang along with the song that Jihyo turned on a while ago. Dancing while laughing and after that they settled on playing a game. They decided to play one game that all of them could enjoy.

Spin the bottle, all of them are sitting in a circle. The rule is simple, if the bottle stops at you, one member will give the dare. If you fail to do the dare, the member who gave the dare will wipe the icing on your face. The member who has the most cream on their face will have to do a dare from all of the members.

It's been thirty minutes since the game started. At first, Y/N was enjoying herself, not until she got to get an icing on her face after she failed a dare. It wasn't an easy dare, especially it was Tzuyu who gave the dare and it's as if she wanted the younger to fail the dare. After that, another icing came and after and after.

"This is so rigged!"

"Oh don't be a sore loser, Y/N." Chaeyoung laughed as she looked at her younger sister who has icing all over her face except the chin. It's the older's plan to make Y/N lose. They even wiped the icing longer and thicker even if the rule is just one wipe.

"How come you give out dares to each other so easy and you give me hard ones." Y/N pouted as she spun the bottle.

The girls laughed at the sight, seeing Y/N's frown as she stare at the bottle hoping it won't stop to her. But as the bottle stopped at Jihyo, Y/N clapped her hand in relief, making the others startle.

"Y/N is on edge now, she's so desperate to win!"

"There's no way I'll lose, this is the easiest game!" Y/N said to Momo.

"You can if you do your dare."

"I would if you're not making it hard for me." Y/N ranted back to Tzuyu.

"Hello guys, the dare." Jihyo cut making the others laugh as they sensed the eagerness from the leader. Well, that's not new, is it? She's always competitive even if it's just a game.

"Geez, Jihyo, calm down," Jeongyeon said and laughed.

"You're going crazy! Give her a harder one, she's has to get at least one icing on her face." Nayeon said.

The girls laughed, feeling a little goofy as time passed by and the alcohol got into their system. Well, except Y/N who hasn't drunk anything. Sana held her hand up as she thought of a dare. It's a playful dare and at the back of her mind, she knows Jihyo wouldn't dare to do it. The others were surprised as Sana said her dare. Even Jihyo was surprised.

"Go on, kiss me," Sana said as she puckered her lips and pointed on it.

Jihyo laughed while the other girls wailed. It was obvious that ther girls are all having fun and to them it's just a playful dare. Well, most of them. Y/N on the other hand is biting her cheeks as she watches Jihyo laugh and Sana waits for Jihyo's action. She can feel herself wanting to get off her seat. She wants to go everywhere, everywhere but there.

"That's unfair!"

"It's not, we didn't say we can't have a dare like that." Mina reasoned out.

"Just give up Jihyo unnie. Have one icing on your face, Y/N will lose anyway." Dahyun said.

Jihyo looked at Y/N. Jihyo knew that if she didn't do the dare, the member who's sitting opposite to her will have to put an icing on her face. And it's Y/N. That made her think that it was worth losing this round if that meant Y/N would get to her closer. If Jihyo was excited in that part, Y/N isn't. Not when she sees the excitement in Jihyo's eyes.