~ Chapter Four ~

Later that day Lottie and I are sat in her room while she is sprawled out on her bed with her little feet in the air

Later that day Lottie and I are sat in her room while she is sprawled out on her bed with her little feet in the air. As soon as we came to her house, she changed into a cute pair of silk Pyjamas that show of her legs Ha I think I am obsessed with her legs. I can her soft humming from whatever music she is listening too from her iPod. After two hours of us doing work I start to feel the need to hold her, I walk over to her bed and lay on top of her with my neck nuzzled into her shoulder. She must have not noticed me get up from her desk because as soon as I am on top of her, she jumps and starts to giggle. Fuck I love that sound. As I start to pepper kisses up her neck and round her jaw, she lets out a breathy moan.

"Shit baby what are you doing to me" I mumble, and I flip us over, so she is sat on my lower stomach. Her cheeks have gone a soft pink that enhances the freckles on her nose and her hair has fallen around her face making it look like a halo.

As she looks down at me, she giggles and softly shrugs her delicate shoulder. My hands automatically slip under her shorts and make my way up until I am gripping her inner thigh. Her breath hitches and I can see a slight tremble in her hands as she slowly places them on my chest.

"J-j-James" she stutters to me while looking away from my eyes. I hum in response as my hands continue to hold and stroke her thigh. "Um w-would it be o-ok if you s-s-stayed over" she bites her plump lower lip after she is finished asking me.

My eyes snap to hers as she gives me an unsure look. "Of course, baby ... would your mama and pop be ok with me staying over" I ask her. She quickly jumps of me and runs downstairs; I quickly follow her and reach the kitchen just as she is asking her mama.

"B-but mama I've never had a s-sleepover" she pleads, I clear my throat as I make my way over to my angel. "Mrs Harp, it's ok if I can't stay over but I just want you know that I would never do anything to harm Lottie" I say as I look her in the eyes, she looks away for a moment before giving a quick nod. I hear my baby giggle as she jumps up and down excitedly "T-thank you Mama" my baby says as she gives her mum a hug. Her mum just shakes her head and smiles at us as we go back to Lottie's room. I walk up to Lottie's bed and see a drawing of me as I pick it up, I turn around "Baby what's this?" I ask her gently. Immediately her eyes start to water and her chin wobbles. "Aww baby don't cry" I whisper to her as I pull her to me. She immediately wraps her arms around my neck and try's to pull her self up so that I can carry her, I grab the back of her thighs and pull up to me and walk to her bed so I can sit down. "Shhh baby" I coo in her ear she keeps on crying and whimpering into my neck. After awhile of us sitting there pull back so I can see her face,

"why are you crying angel" I mummer

"um I e-embarrassed" she says as she looks up at me through her eyelashes, as her tiny hands grip onto the front of my shirt I can see a red tint coming onto her cheeks. Without a second thought I lean down and steal her lips in a kiss.

As James's large hands grip my jaw and move my head back, I feel his tong lick my lower lip

As James's large hands grip my jaw and move my head back, I feel his tong lick my lower lip. A soft moan escapes my lips causing me to open my mouth.

"Shhh baby let me in" he hums darkly into my mouth.

His voice falls over me like a command, obediently I open my mouth. His soft velvety tongue slips into my mouth tickling the roof of my mouth. I pull away with a giggle as I look at him in awe.

"Shit baby" he murmurs out while one of his hands grips the back of his neck and the other one is gripping my hip. Wanting to get closer to him I wrap both my arms around his neck and pull myself forward so that I am sat right on top of him.

"J-James ..." I ask, he hums in response "what's that" I ask giggling while moving my lower body around on his lap. He hisses in pain and I stop immediately. "J-j-James I've hurt you" I whimper. I can feel my chin start to wobble and my vision becomes blurry.

"Baby girl... you haven't hurt me" he says softy as he pulls me into him. Soft kisses get placed on my neck and jaw. "You could never hurt me" he breaths onto my neck. Unsure on what to say I nod in response. After about 3 minutes of James slowly kissing my neck my hands end up at the nape of his hair tugging him and stroking his soft skin.

"Baby if you keep doing that your lips are going to be swollen for a week" he states to me. Apprehensive of what he means I continue doing it.

"Fuck it" he breaths against my lips. As his soft lips slowly kiss mine, he moves us on the bed not breaking the kiss. I feel his left-hand slip under my top and rest on my ribs and feel his right-hand land on my bottom. His fingers digging into me. A feeling I have never felt before starts to rise in the pit of my stomach. My hips slowly make their way up to his lap more and I start to make slow circular motions on him.

"Jay" I whimper against his neck.

"I'll take care of you angel... there you go" both his hands are now on my hips moving my lower body to meet his hips. Strange sounds start to leave my mouth and warm feeling builds up between my legs.

"Huhhh J-j-James" I sob.

"That's its angel" he says as I fall on his chest, my breathing uneven and my eyes becoming heavy.

Lotties Pj's

Lottie and James's moment in bed

A/N

Hi, loves sorry its short today and that I have not updated in a while ! XX I know their relation may be moving fast but this book is going to be a short book as it is my first one. I absolutely love the way James treats Lottie. Hope you are all keeping save !

Questions >