~ Chapter Five ~

The first thing I feel when I wake up Is a heavy weight resting on my stomach and a something warm breathing near my neck

The first thing I feel when I wake up Is a heavy weight resting on my stomach and a something warm breathing near my neck. Confused and dazed from just waking up I attempt to roll over to only be pulled underneath a body. James eyes catch mine as he stares down at me.

"H-h-hi James" I whisper out shyly.

"Morning baby" James replies with his voice thick of sleep. It gives me a funny feeling in my tummy.

To busy thinking about how nice James voice sounds I do not realise his head moving closer to me until a soft pair of lips touch the corner of my mouth. Humming in response James moves his lips to mine and slowly starts to kiss me. After a while I open my mouth to moan, and James takes advantage of this and slips is tongue in my mouth.

"Lottie, James get up now" my mum shouts from the bottom of the stairs.

"Shit" James curses. As he pushes himself up of me and gets of my bed, I see him rearrange his pants. A new feeling takes over my body, I start to feel needy for James and almost childlike. Unsure on how to stop the feeling I sit up and put my hands out for James. With his back still towards me he cannot see that I want him.

"Hmmmmm" I moan starting to get upset. James turns around when he hears me whimper.

"Come on baby girl let's not leave your mamma waiting" he says as he pulls me of the bed and supports my body with his forearm under my bum. Feeling content, I wrap my arms tightly around his neck and rest my chin of his looking up at him as he walks us downstairs.

"Good morning sweetheart" mamma says from the kitchen "I've made eggs and fruit today Lottie and James" As James tries to put me down on the bar stool, I tighten my grip around his body and mumble a no.

"Come on Lottie sit down please baby so you can have something to eat" James says in my ear while stroking my back. Starting to get upset I shake my head. With a huff James sits on the stool with me. He quickly moves my body do that I'm sat with my back to his chest and my legs on either side of his thighs.

"How did you sleep darling" mum asks me while placing our plates down in front of us. Grabbing a strawberry, I take a bite and reply.

"O-okay mamma! I-i-I loved James staying over" I rambled. My body shook from James as he laughed while eating his breakfast.

"What" I pout.

"Nothing deer just sweet seeing how shy you get round James" Mamma says while putting everything away.

A large arm wraps around my tummy pulling me so I'm flush against James's Chest while his large hand rest on my lower tummy rubbing slow circular motions on my exposed skin.

"Eat baby" James murmurs in my ear.

Oh boy I would of these funny feelings went away.

A/N

Sorry! Sorry! Sorry! I have not posted. I have been going through some mental health and I'm happy to start feeling like myself, so I decided to post Chapter 5. Do not worry the next chapters will get longer and better!

Questions:

What do you think of Lottie and James. Xxx

Thank you lovies x

Follow my twitter