The Work

Let me think on how I can tell you what I do without scaring you. Hmmmm well I guess the best way would be to say how I found this job. I was just looking at the Newspaper one day and well I seen a job that said they paid $25/H and I thought wow I could really use that money to pay for something around here since my Wife needs help paying some bills. Well I went to the address on the ad it was "1218 Rovers lane". Which I honestly didn't even know would be in the woods of all places but it was. Lots of tall trees everywhere I get down the rocky road this house it looked like it was built like way way back when. Looked like it would fall apart just from a breeze. Someone was standing at it. Seen me pull in and walks over to my car and asked what I was doing there. I say I saw the ad in the Newspaper. He says oh well follow me. I get out and he takes me over to a shed where there's people in it all tied up and blood everywhere. I'm scared shitless and I think about bolting out of there but before I even can he says that either for work or I die and if I'm ever late he will kill everyone I love. So I just stood there and he told me what to do. He said to slice these people who are tied up from there middle of their upper back from their shoulders down to the end of their spine. To basically skin them and then carefully take all of their organs and everything and put it into different buckets. Well not the organs put those in bags inside of a freezer so their safe from becoming bad of use. During all of this I'm wishing I hadn't gone here for this job but now I'm stuck here. It's been a year it's not so bad now I guess I mean working for the organ and whatever else trade isn't so bad right. Well doesn't matter your about to die. I'm sorry this had to happen my love...