Chapter 1:"HIM"

Lee Min Ho just came out from his mandatory military duties and he knows how his fans have missed him just as he have missed meeting them. His own agency which is being managed by his own sister has been doing a thorough review of all the projects that has been given to them by different film makers and entertainment networks alike. They were not all promising and palatable to what Lee Min Ho has in mind to be his comeback project except for one, titled "The KING" which has been written by his favorite screen writer who contributed to the present fame he is enjoying at present.

Screenwriter KES has told his sister that she wrote this particular series with Lee Min Ho and Kim Go Eun in mind. When he heard who the screen writer was intending to be his onscreen partner he already is sure 99% that he would accept the project without further prodding though this he kept from the writer but not to his sister. Lee Min Ho sister has known how LMH has been fond of KGE as an actress, he watched all her series and some of her movies. He was like drawn to her acting whatever character she portrays and for his take they were never ordinary nor mainstream projects and roles. Though he admits that her portrayal as the Goblins' bride in her previous TV series was etched in his memory so vividly that up to this day he wished it was him acting as the Goblin instead of GY sunbaenim. He has yet to meet KES to discuss the project but he isn't sure if he would meet KGE on that day since he heard that she is out of the country for some Advertisement shoot and will not come back to Korea for she is going to take up short English language course in the US. KGE is yet to confirm if she will accept the project, in his subconscious and conscious mind his earnestly praying that she will accept the project and cut short the course she will undertake.

His reverie was cut short when his sister called his attention, he completely forgot that he is inside the CEO office.

"Minhoyah? Minhoyah?!", he can already hear his sisters impatience but he knows how to appease it. With his charming smile which is reserved only to the ladies dearest to his heart his mom and sister, he turned his head and asked in the sweetest, "Yes noona", he could muster, his sister mood shifted from irritation to fondness in seconds which brought another sweet smile in Minhos' face.

" KES jagganim office called today and wants to set an appointment for us to meet her 3 days from now. I already checked your schedule and that is convenient due to a CF scheduled after this week. What do you think?" His sister was searching something in his face and he knows that his sister knows what he wanted to hear even him not asking. His sister answered his unspoken question," Aniya, she didn't say if KGEssi will also be there and no I didn't ask if she accepted this project. Are you planning to not accept it if she turns the project down?", though his sister knows the answer to this it's a practice in his family to always answer even if they already obviously know the answer, no questions are left unanswered in his family.

With a half-hearted reply LMH said,"Ani, I like the story-line and I know that this project will be enjoyed by my fans who has been waiting for quite a long while for my comeback now. I owe them a great project and this seals the deal noona. Do you need me still or can I meet up with IL Wu? He has been messaging me and wants to meet up after an hour."

His sister just nodded but before he could reach the door, she told him in the softest of tone, "don't worry she will accept this project, who will turn down working with the lovable LMH?", she said while winking at him which caused LMH to chuckle and he bid his sister goodbye.

LMH drove himself to his and Il Wus' favorite Italian restaurant and he wasn't even surprise to see his best-friend already seated in their usual table. Jung Il Wu stood up and gave him a hug the moment he approached their table. This is the first time they've seen each other after their trip in Europe after his discharge. "Am I late?," LMH checked his timepiece after saying this.