Chapter 16: "PALM TALK"

Prelude : Hello dearies! Have I kept you waiting for so long? Mianhe, I tried to juggle everything but that's obviously very greedy of me.

For waiting patiently jinja gomawo. I didn't have enough time to search for the best theme song for this chapter, if you have better songs in mind that is more suitable to the contents of this chapter don't hesitate to comment. Let me at least listen to the songs that you think is best suited for this chapter.

Listen to my song choice by Trademark : Only Love.  Yao Si Ting has a version of this song too but I just felt the male version is more suitable.

Without further ado, I truly wish you enjoy this chapter. 

__*__

The ride home was uneventful, contrast to what is actually happening within him.

His eyes are tightly shut, but in truth he didn't get a winks' sleep. He tried counting sheep, counting cows, counting dogs but none worked... he tried counting with all of those image in mind but her beautiful face pops incessantly and persevered without much effort.

His subconscious chose to busy itself in exclusively thinking only of her and he is weak and absolutely incapable of not giving in...

The moment he arrived at their home, he just kissed and hugged his mom as hard as he could and told her that he might sleep for most of the day and the night because he feels very tired and exhausted from the long journey and lack of sleep.

His mom just nodded and told him that if he as much as wake up to at least come down and eat something then he could go back to sleep for as long as he wants.

He greeted his noona who's been sitting in the couch with documents on her hand, he also saw the manuscript for the coming week lying on top of the center table.

Yun-jeong was just silently observing him as she was already oriented by Seojoon that MinHo might be feeling more than just tired after their Busan filming. Seojoon told her that something is obviously occupying his mind that's been making him downcasted and sullen, and as to what it is exactly only MinHo can answer that.

"MinHoya." Yun-jeong called his brother before he even got the chance to step a foot on the stairs.

"Do you want me to wake you up at least after 8 hours? It's not really very healthy for your health and brain to sleep more than 8 hours. You can always just go back to sleep after a few waking hours?"

"Okay noona." He obediently said and went ahead on climbing the stairs to his room.

Her mother looked at Yun-jeong questioningly and, Yun-jeong just shrugged her shoulders for she is in the dark too of what is going on with his brother.

"He must be just really tired eomma. Do you want me to help you prepare lunch? I am almost done reading this."

"Ani, just rest yourself. You know this is the only pleasure I get to do for you both, it's not like I can always cook for him and you every day. Kamanisseo, (don't move) but if you're done later just help me prepare the ingredients to bake his favorite cookies and yours too."

Yun-jeong smiled sweetly at their mom before she turned to go to the kitchen. Their mom is the center of their world, due to their fathers' frequent business travels they have grown to take care of their mom in the absence of their dad.

Yun-jeong heard her moms' phone started ringing and she smiled for she knows that it's her father who is calling at this hour... growing with parents who has a very strong and loving relationship, it's no wonder that they both yearn the same kind of love from their would be future partners... with that thought popping suddenly, she now have a really huge hunch why her brother is in a very gloomy mood... Did he confessed, and was turned down???