Lust Maid?

(anyone mind explaining what Angst is?  ;-;)

Nightmare POV

It has been a whole day and Killer still hasn't woken up. The more I wait the more worried I become. I don't care about anything else, I just want him to wake up. Yet he won't wake up. I've poured cold water on him, hit him, pinched him, everything I could possibly think of. He won't wake up. He's still alive, cause he ain't dust, but I'm worried. Had he gotten any sleep? Maybe my original (pun) thoughts of passing out from exustion and the Star Sanses taking care of him were wrong.

Maybe they gave him something? Did they drug him? I don't know, my thoughts are wildly raging and uncontrollably. Finally my best friend comes to aid me. I honestly didn't want his help but,

"Night-mare _you NeEd t-to eat. Tru_st me out o-of all people I KNOW that eating IS so much better then NoT.....even if you a-are a god. THe sa-same wiTh sleep," my best friend said.

"I know but......I can't help it.....I worry for him. He isn't a god like you and me-"

" THAT SHOULD NOT MEAN WEAKING YOURSELF!"

" WHAT ELSE CAN I DO!!! NOTHING!!! I'M SO HELPLESS RIGHT NOW!!! AGH, YOU WOULDEN'T UNDERTSANDE!!!"

" THAT BETTER B>E SOME KIND OF FU-CKING JOKE!!!! I WAS FUCKING HELPLESS IN THAT ANTI VOID FOR TRILLIO+NS OF FUCKING YEARS!!! FINNALY YO_UR SORRY ASS DR=AGED ME OUT!!!"

I sat there silently. What was I meant to say after that? Error is always a smart ass but for once he's right. He has been through Ink's shit way longer then I have. He is the most innocent one in the house, he is the only one who was 100% forced to kill. He hates it yet he dose it anyways. Agh, I screwed up again!!! Why can't I just understand feelings like I used to!!!

"I'll take a normal granny smith apple....." I said as politely as I could while still sounding tough. He nodded and walked off to get me one. He knew it wasn't gonna be much but it was gonna be a step up from what I was eating now...........baby steps.....

He soon came back with a granny smith. I took one or two bites before handing it back to him. I then started staring at Killer again. I faintly heard Error sigh and leave, but I didn't care. I was to busy making sure I would be there when Killer woke up. He would wake up, right?

Lust's POV

I made my way through the crowd of the mall all the way to the Hot Topic. I quickly picked out a black hoddie and paid for it. I placed it on my neon cloths and made my way to the food court. Once there I waited for the Hottie to come. He needed comfort and luckily I was the perfect candidate. I smiled at the thought of being with Horror again.

He arrived not to long after, he seemed upset. Why wouldn't he be? One of his best friends just arrived home after being kidnapped....but according to his text Killer isn't wakening up. Horror is to sad to do his usual cooking, so I told him I would clean and cook for them for a few days. "Call me your maid puddin!" I said to him in a call. He sorta laughed even! 

 When Killer first disappeared I had to, so I knew I could do it again. I wasn't to worried for Killer though, I know him. He'd wake up sooner or later.

Horror teleported me to the castle, and similar to the last time I was here, it was quieter then my first visit. Not to mention I wasn't greeted like the first time I was here, instead Horror just told me what to do. Horror told me to cook dinner for him, myself, Cross, Error, and Dust. I asked about Nightmare and he told me that Nightmare wouldn't be dining with us this evening. I wonder why?

As I started to cook I thought about the first time I was here.  I had kissed Horror while he slept on the 'lips'! I don't know what's wrong with me but with him...I feel amazing...agh. I feel like a pervert by doing that, but I don't regret it. Not like he knows or anything...I put the lausunia I was making in the oven and waited. I went to the living room to wait.

Error was in there making a doll of Killer, while Cross sat across the room from him talking to himself. Dust was scrolling on his phone while horror was just staring at the roof from his hammock. I decide to sit with him, and so I layed on his chest. I felt my face heat up, but so did his.

 He did not frown this time, instead he softly smiled at me and stroked my head. This made me blush even more, but I happily expected his strokes. I purred softly and lovingly. He smiled more and kept stroking me, almost like I was a cat. Are faces were so close that if we both leaned forward, even just a little. We would kiss. This fact made my face even hotter and I felt like I was almost overheating.

Just before I could lean forward there was a small ding. I saw him jump, which made me giggle a little. Just like that the moment was ruined, and I went to go take out the lasusunia. Note to self, next time just let it burn. Not this time though, according to Horror it came out perfect. I don't think he actually tasted it though, he stuffed it down so fast! He ate almost half of it too!!! Not to mention Error had three whole slices as well!! Cross and I had there scraps! Dust was late to dinner, but when he finally got there he had the last slice.

After everyone finished I washed the dishes. After I washed then I went to hang out with Horror, only to find no one in the living room. This puzzled me cause they were just there a second ago. I looked around and couldn't find them, at least until I opened the closet.  They all jumped out and tried to scare me, but they failed. Instead I snorted, they tried to scare me and got locked in the closet.

Horror had this big goofy smile on his face while Dust looked pissed. Because he was on the bottom of the dog pile. Meanwhile Cross was holding onto a crashed Error. This made me burst into laughter, they failed miserably. Dust and Cross were frowning, but Horror joined into my laughter. After a moment or two Dust and Cross joined into our laughter. 

When Error woke up he went to the other side of the room and feel asleep on the couch. Cross  slept in the recliner, with Dust. The two friends cuddled against each other for warmth, since the castle is so cold. I later placed a blanket on the two of them, though it didn't stop the friends from cuddling in there sleep. Finally me and Horror cuddled in the hammock.

Once he was sure everyone was asleep he started talking with me. " So....how have ya been?" He asked sweetly. I smiled at his attempt at being nice, so I responded with a "I've been good, how have the other's been?"

"They've been holding up best they can, but all of this is a lot for us....Killer is everyone's favorite.....seein him like this is to much for us. Not to mention Nightmare is not helping to calm our worries, unlike usual-"

"Horror....I believe in Killer. And you guys should too! He will be okay! Outer, Color, and I our all betting he'll be awake before the end of the week!"

"Is that so? What are you guys betting?"

"Oh, dumb shit, like our first kiss, gold, or even nice creams," I giggled.

"Kisses? Is that so?" he asked with a tone I couldn't quite place. I nodded slowly, blush creeping on my face more and more.

"Ye-yeah...Color said if he didn't wake by the week that he would kiss Epic!  Outer said if he didn't wake before half of the week that he would get us Nice Creams from Outer space! And I betted fifty gold for each if he didn't wake in two days! I'm a day down so I guess if he doesn't wake tomorrow I'll lose the be-" Horror placed his hands over my mouth and smirked. 

We were both blushing, but Horror said something that made my whole face hot "Shh~ your rambling~" it wasn't what he said that made me blush, it was how he said it. I could feel my UnderLust side kicking in, and I didn't want it to. I tried to shake my feeling's away.

Horror and I were very close to each other, so close that if I wanted to kiss him I could easily do it. I felt my eyes shape into hearts- I knew I had to get away. I quickly jumped off and ran up the stairs. I ran into a random room and slammed the door, only problem is out of the millions of rooms I could choose the only WRONG room. "Fuck."

(sorry it's been so long- it's just Covid and now I'm back in school and yea. So some things are gonna change, I'm not gonna be spell checking for the most part and not replying to ALL the comments. I love you all and enjoying waiting again XD. BTW next chapter may or may not have Killmare TwT)