Chapter 2

Pov Alexis

I woke up and stayed home all days... it's finally Saturday... I woke up and showered and grabbed a outfit... just a really comfy one... griffin and me haven't talked allot... my TikTok game grew higher as I'm posting more content on my page... Amelie was pretty shocked while finding out I used TikTok... it's not my thing to use it... I then just grabbed a few stuff like snacks and putted my blue light glasses on and styled my hair

I looked like this

I never been full of myself

I never been full of myself.. I always was embarrassed by the way I looked... people laughed at me made me feel sad and made me know I was worthless.. it was one girl just a girl who started this.. but that's a story for another time I walked downstairs with all my stuff and my parents were already there... my dad grabbed all my bags.. I hopped in the car and Amelie was already sitting in there listening to music... we all sat in the car and my dad played the radio and I heard this song I heard on Tiktok "and all this angels and demons keep shouting and screaming I'm falling from eden... so fuck me like a rockstar" I sang soft.. "ur voice is pretty cute darling" my mom said and I laughed and felt embarrassed allot.. we came to the airport and we checked everything in, I was pretty excited because I didn't know how our home would look like and yea I'm homeschooled so that is more fun... we got into the plane and I just slept and ate a little bit.. I was pretty bored so Amelie and me started playing games "okay find a song with..... cop car" she said to me and I laughed "I even know 2 songs... brand new Lamborghini duck a cop car and duck me like a rockstar dancing on a cop car" she laughed at me and nodded and then someone said "were you signing angels and demons?" I looked behind me and saw this dude.. he looked familiar "yea" I said soft nodding.. "dope that's my song" I looked back "really? That's so cool" he laughed and then said "hey I'm jaden" I smiled and said "I'm Alexis." He smiled and Amelie talked to jaden for awhile and I just started my bullet journal after a few we landed... we got out of the plane and I waved to jaden and walked to my parents with my suitcase... "so how were getting there?" Amelie asked my parents... and then someone said "Uber for the family beer here" we walked to the guy and he got all our stuff in the Uber... after that I was just bored in the Uber.... it was such a long drive ughhh I hated it... we stopped at a station to get gas so I got into a shop near there to grab some brownies.... I saw this Jeep with teens my age... they seemed cool I guess.... so I just walked by and I could tell some of them looked at me and I just walked in there fast and paid brownies and walked out with my dad and we got into the car... and we drove off, I had to share the brownies with Amelie... we finally Came to this big house... I stepped out of the car and it was so pretty... I walked into the house and saw already family pictures of us there.. I ran to a room it was with golden hand written "Alexis" I immediately ran in and the room was so pretty it even had led light.... I laid on my bed and decided to make a Tiktok... (the first tiktok )