Chapter 4

Alexis pov

I wore this

My hair also like that and I wore my glasses

My hair also like that and I wore my glasses ... I then got my phone and walked to Amelie room... she was wearing a dress... and we walked down the stairs to the living room "Amelie and me are going bye Madison!" I said but she stopped me "we're you two going I'm the oldest ur not going anywhere" she said standing up "we are and let me see when I checked ... you didn't even exist for this family oh and btw were meeting the person we will be calling mom soon so mind ur own damm business and get out of my way!" I said and grabbed Amelie her hand and we walked out... we saw a car so we just stepped in and I saw my dad and... lev... "hey lev watcha doing in here?" And then his mom said "you guys know each?" We nodded and she said "nice!!! I'm lianna but call me mom!! I'm so excited always wanted a daughter but boys were always trouble right?" I laughed "I already like you mom" she smiled and my dad smiled at me too "oh hey I'm Jake I'm lev his younger brother..." I smiled and waved at him "why isn't Madison here?" Amelie asked "well she'll be moving out soon so I didn't wanted to ruin her night so I didn't bother..." we nodded and we drove to a bowling alley.... after a while we were having allot of fun.... and Jake his best friend was there with his family so we played with them and I met this cute boy named Lukas... but remember I have Jaden... well I guess Luke Jake his best friend his it really off with Amelie SHES blushing and he tried holding her hand multiple times... its really cute... after a while we all went home and my dad texted Madison to clean up a lot... we got into the house and Madison walked down the stairs in a cute dress... she hugged everyone... nicely... and my dad then said "okay so lianna and me have been a kinda thing for a few the past months... and I asked her this big question this morning..." I held my hand to my mouth... "and she said?" Lev asked holding my hand... "yes!!" I looked at lev and he looked back "brother?" He laughed "sister?" We then all looked for rooms we opened a door and saw all Madison her friends... and lev was about to wave to them but I grabbed his hand and was about to walk away when Jaden said "already cheating?" I laughed "meet my new step brother who was friends with me before this all and who's girlfriend is one of my best friends. I said and he laughed... and we walked out and lev found this room next to my room pretty and said that would be his... i opened Amelie room door and saw Luke giving her a peck and lev and I laughed and walked out fast so they would be scared who saw them... we walked into Madison's room... and I sat next to Dixie and lev got a call from piper so he went to talk to her on the phone...
"So ur okay?" Josh asked and I laughed "yea why not?" He looked at me "because you have..." he stopped and texted me and it said "you have a scar on ur hand.." I looked at him and stood up and walked out the room and I could tell josh followed me "did you do that to yourself?" I looked at him "n- ye-no" he looked at me "it was accident that I wanted..." I said soft... it hit me "shit my phone is there.." I said and ran to the door and Jaden was picking it up and I jumped on him and he wouldn't let my phone go and then I did the "kiss you in the morning..." I said soft and he let go... "you really do that.." avani asked... I looked at her and then look away... I think avani whispered the thing to Anthony... he immediately stand up "are you fucking crazy Alexis?" I looked at him... "why would you do that you could die" he yelled at me what got everyone them attention "what's wrong" nessa asked "n-nothing and ant its nice that you care and all but just don't tell you too avani and josh." I said... "okay I'm saying this for your own safety... did you made it yourself..." josh asked "no" I said soft... "how?" He asked "someone's ring..." he looked at everyone... "are you sure cause if ur lying I'm searching stuff in ur room" I immediately ran to my room... we I was in I locked the door... and someone banged on the door... "OPEN UP" I just sat there "there's nothing in my room.." I said... I heard something and then my room door opened "wtf josh" I said... "search everywhere... if there's really nothing you aren't lying..." I looked at him... everyone else walked in... "what's this?" Jaden asked grabbing it from my night stand "oh a electric lazer.... for if someone break in the house.." he nodded... "Alexis..is this a vape.." I looked at Anthony "not mine I don't vape." And then lev said "oh that's Sophie's vape" I nodded and Anthony believed it... he was about to look under my bed when I said "no not there" and I stand in his way. He looked at me... and eventually pushed me into Jadens arms.. I looked on how he grabbed a few boxes... one box said "Ihm" other named "fuck off and mind your own business..." and the other one is just memories... he opened a box and grabbed a mask and a weapon like a sword... "wtf" he said looking at me... "I'm learning how to fight with those I'm even taking lessons..." I said confident... he then trowed the box away... I laughed because it was only stuff for periods in there... he opened the other box... and looked confused " a book?" It hits me what it is... I ran to Anthony and grabbed the book "this is private.....my diary and you can't read it." He nodded and opened the last box with pictures of Amelie and me and you could see how much Madison hated me... "okay so know we know it was a accident " josh said... "I still don't understand" Jaden said... we laughed...