Chapter 6

Alexis pov

Amelie, it was her birthday... no details she was being extra today and yea I didn't get to talk to her all day because she pushed me out of everything to hang with her new cool friends.... I was now at the airport  I was wearing this

with my dad and my new mom while Amelie and Madison and the rest were having fun

with my dad and my new mom while Amelie and Madison and the rest were having fun... "ima miss you guys but it's just for 2 weeks" they smiled at me and hugged me.... I was finally in the plane on my way to my grandparents... so Noah is my dad sister the child so we're related.... Johnny is Noah's bestfriend he had this huge crush on me when we were like 6 but I never liked him cause I knew Kenzie would like him till she dies... Lauren and Annie were always such a teddy bear and Hayden!! I miss that I've never stayed in contact with any of them.... even cloe I'm so sad... so I'll be staying 4 hours at my grandparents just to like feel attached again... and then the schnapps are picking me up so I'll be staying with them because Noah really wanted me there for as long it could.... i was now just listening to music on the plane... after like hours we landed and I walked out with my mini suitcase... I had everything and then I walked around and saw this board saying "Alexis beer." I walked over and said "hi that's me" the man smiled and said "I'm ur driver to ur grandparents there house." I nodded and he took my bag and we got into this limo... I was pretty confused but I got in and we drove to this pretty house... we got out and he gave me my bags and everything and told me to wait outside for 4 minutes and he brought all my bags inside the house and then said "come on in" I walked in and saw my grandparents and hugged them really tight "awww I missed you guys!!" They smiled and kissed my forehead....  "oh and Kevin bring it back in the limo please shes going with the car to the schnapps" the man nodded and smiled and brought everything.. we all talked for 2 hours and after that I went to sleep... in the guest room it was pretty comfy... I was dreaming about my future and then I heard loud noise  I opened my eyes and walked into the hallway hearing "I WANNA SEE HER!!! IVE MISSED HER FOR ABOUT 6 YEARS" I laughed and walked down the stairs and said "wasn't it just 7-8 years noah?" Everyone looked at me while I walked to the last step and Noah immediately hugged me.. "missed you too" I said laughing.... and then Cloe hugged me... were all the same age so I really missed them... I looked up and smiled at my auntie and hugged both of them and then my grandpa said "okay ur now going to the schnapps!!" I smiled and grabbed my phone and mini bag... we got into the limo and Noah said "you got prettier, so only two weeks? What happened between you and Jaden because dude I follow tiktokroom, and bruh ur TikTok famous? And ur recent instagram post dude, and did you saw kouvr reacted on ur instagram post-" I interrupted him real quick "kouvr as in HYPE HOUSE?" Noah nodded... I grabbed my phone and saw that I was added in a groupschat...

                            Hypelosers👄

Chase
Maybe she's dead?

Charli
Stfu

Ryland
I think she's maybe busy?

Nick
Probs