Chapter 5

Alexis pov

After the night.... I haven't spoken to anyone... I just wanted to be alone... i know I'm stubborn but I am it because of Madison she always was in my way from everything... maybe that's why she never liked me.... well idk... I was just laying on my bed while lev was messing with my stuff... I then started packing the suprise I bought for Amelie... it's her birthday in a few hours so yea... lev was just ordering a present for her that would come in a few hours because he paid them extra... I got a text from Dixie

Hey ur coming?

We're?

We are all gonna watch a movie

Oh, no I'm good

Jaden here and please come

No sorry

I turned my phone off and worked on the present while lev was face timing with piper on my bed and I was sitting on my sofa.... and then I heard a loud noise... my door opened and everyone was standing there "hey Alexis." Madison said "everyone get out!" I said and they left but lev was also standing up "no lev stay I wanna hear your talk" he laughed "she's downstairs we're coming back here in a minute " I nodded and searched for something but then the paper hit my scar and it starts bleeding... I fast walked to my bathroom and grabbed a band and the blood started dripping... a-lot... so after it stopped I cleaned everything up and got to work again... I decided to maybe go to New York for the weekend... I walked out of my room and walked down the stairs and saw my dad "dad can we talk real quick.." I said and madison gave me a eye... and my dad and I walked to the kitchen "I wanted to get my mind out of stuff so I want to visit grandma in New York for maybe like a week without anyone knowing.. also not Madison.." he smiled at me "if you feel save and happy we'll do anything to make you save go pack! And you will leave tomorrow evening after the dinner... how long ur staying in New York.." i smiled "just a week or 2 yea 2 weeks are good" he nodded and booked it.. he got back inside and smiled at his girlfriend... I was on the step when the group of friends were about to come down.. "hey ur coming?" Jaden asked "where exactly?" I asked what made them confused "didn't Madison tell you?" I looked at Madison "aren't you sad for being so.... so evil?" I asked her "nope but I was about to tell you but then I heard your going on a little trip for how long again? 2 weeks without anyone knowing?" She said and everyone looked at me "why again should I tell you, so you can ruin my life? You know sometimes I really want to die because of you! Ur the reason why I wanna die! " I yelled to her and made my way to my room and locked it... someone knocked on the door and the person said "it's just dad" I laughed and let him in "ur okay?" I nodded "it came out wrong... she's just so annoying!" He nodded and said "you can stay longer there" I smiled "no I'm staying for just 2 weeks" he nodded and got out of the room and I could hear Madison saying "DAD SHES KILLING HERSELF LET ME IN THERE!" I could tell she was crying... but why would she even care about me... and then I got a incoming face time call from Anthony.

What's up ant

Omg ur Alive

Yea I am sad I am?

No, but ur really going on a trip for two weeks

"I nodded"

Oh cool

Yea just going to visit family... alone

Oh so everyone is really scared everyone was like is she now gonna kill herself or not or is she busy with planning stuff...

Ahaha I'm planning to pack my bags now... so I come to you later?

Yea yea