TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Last night was interesting, the guy next door talked to me through the walls, he was sweet. I found it odd how he only wanted to talk about me and not himself but it was a happy change. We didn't even find out each other's names, I asked but he told me to just call him H so I made him do the same. H and L, L and H.

That was a weird thought.

I learnt about his family though, he has a sister called Gemma and a mum called Anne, they seem really close. I didn't want to talk about my family so I told him about my job along with other silly things. I like him already and I hope I get to meet him.

Today I was in a more pleasant mood than normal for more than one reason, the fact I didn't cry myself to sleep and that my best friend was coming to visit. I love Liam, I never fully knew what he did while he was away, something to do with his job, I didn't mind though. He a private person like me but our friendship was unbreakable. I didn't know whether to tell him about last night, oh well I had until lunch time to figure it out. Right now, I had to focus on these adorable kids I was coaching.

The first training session was easy as it was for cute toddlers who only really need to know how to kick the ball around. The second hour was a little harder, at the ages of 6-8 is when they start having to learn the skills. They're the simple ones but still tiring to teach. In all honesty though anything before 2pm was a walk in the park compared to after which is when the teenagers' sessions started. They are awful, sometimes they get on with it, other times they just piss about. The worst ones are the 13/14 year olds who basically do nothing but laugh at each other, the 15/16 year olds are a bit more chilled but still hard to teach. I liked the 17/18 year olds because they were serious about the sport but still chilled out. I used to find it fun with them and I'd mess around a bit towards the end of the session, but now it's just draining for me.

Hopefully, my lunch with Liam and the late night talk with H will put me in a good mood to enjoy it today. Speaking of, I see Liam getting out of his car at the edge of the field. I didn't even know it was my lunch time. I was excited to catch up with Li, it was always fun with him.

Me and him went to this great cafe just down the road from the stadium so we had more time to catch up. I had missed him loads, he'd been in LA for far too long, stupid job. I told him all about H, probably sounding like a teenage girl with a crush. That wasn't the heat part of lunch though, Liam had the worlds greatest news, in our opinion anyway.

He had bought a house in London and was going to be staying here most of the year. I was super excited and I think everyone could tell. I'm pretty sure Liam and all the boys back at the stadium had missed this side of me, the happy, sassy and crazy side. Just like me though they were wondering how quickly it would end. I was always scared to get too happy because something would always ruin it. Hopefully this time was different, either way I was going to savour the happiness.

My mood was lifted more as the day went on, I messed sound with the boys during training and then I talked to H through the night. He was great. We had exchanged numbers between the walls that night and I was excited to see which of us texted first. It was him the morning after and I hate to say it but it made me kind of girding. I think I got butterflies.

Oh shit.

~~~~~~~~~