CHAPTER 11

Nightmare's pov

I sat on my throne, lost in thought. The room was dimly lit by some lavender scented candles, and the air in the room was cool and light.

I... feel somewhat lonely, like I'm missing seeing someone... I shouldn't be feeling that way...! But yet, I do.

Ugh, whatever. I'll just see if Cro-... err, if anyone's in the living room.

I teleport on the couch in the living room, only to realize what I'm sitting on... isn't a couch, but it's warm and comfy...

"N-Nightmare?"

I felt my breath hitch and my body tense as I turned my skull around and looked down at...

"C-Cross-?!"

Cross looked at me with confusion.

"Why'd you suddenly teleport onto my lap?"

He asked me, looking at me in the eye. My cheeks began to burn.

"I-I- Shut up, it was an accident!"

I yelled, feeling very embarrassed all of a sudden. Why am I acting like this...?

"Ugh, I'm leaving-!"

As I went to stand up, I felt a pair of arms wrap around my waist and lower abdomen, pulling me back down.

"Well that's too bad Nighty, you're stuck with me now~"

I can't bring myself to yell at Cross, and he's so... comfy...

I sighed as I rested the back of my skull on Cross' face.

"Awww, is the big scary Noot too comfortable to moveee~?"

I turn my skull back and glare at Cross, who suddenly begins to smirk.

I feel Cross grab me by the waist again, and he quickly turns me around so I'm sitting on him sideways, my legs dangling off the sides of his legs, and he wraps his arms around me and cuddles me close.
(Petty much bridal style.)

I inwardly growl after I accidentally let out a squeak.

"Did you just... squeak?"

"...No."

"*snort* pfff hahahahaha... that's adorable."

By now, my face feels so hot it's like I'm a human with a sunburnt face. I bury my face into Cross's chest, wrap my arms around his neck and curl my body into him to hide my face. I feel Cross wrap his arms around me again, and he holds me close.

Dust's pov

Me and Horror watch Cross and Nightmare cuddle from the corner of the wall. Honestly, I'm surprised they aren't dating.

"Hey Dust, wanna make a bet?"

Horror whispered, not taking his eyes off of the cuddling skeletons on the couch.

CRASH

"OHHH MY~! A BET YOU SAY?!"

Shouts Mettaton as he kicks down a door from nowhere and bursts into the middle of the room, and begins posing with his beautiful legs.
(Okay but like, Mettaton's legs are awesome-)

"WHAT THE FU-"

BEEEEEP-
————————————————————————
Dust's pov

Me and Horror watch Cross and Nightmare cuddle from the corner of the wall. Honestly, I'm surprised they aren't dating.

"Hey Dust, wanna make a bet?"