5?

Okay I know god ALMIGHTY dick move here (sorry been watching too much of Nux Taku on Youtube for a week), but I need to address something. I have several other prerequisites to get through before I write chapter 5 than 6 (because six is already written, but you need part 5 to understand the context of part 6) so it'll be like two to three weeks before tou get two consecutive days of updates. Now for the time to write part 5, I have a question. Write Chapter 5 of Psionic or write the first chapter of a Shoto Todoroki (mha/bnha) x Reader called Kim Possible which is inspired by the cartoon of the same thing?

I apologize in advance for the lack of updates

I have been trying to finish senior year of high school without dying from the overwhelming stress of graduating high school.

So sorry before you send some hate my way for making you think this was a chapter.

SPOILERS: Psionic Part 5 will be Adam Steps Up from Season 3 of Lab Rats.

UPDATE ON CHAPTER FIVE OF PSIONIC
Psionic is currently going through an outlining phase at the moment to decide the best course of action between chase, bree, adam, leo, and [y/n]. however, you shall see an update either towards the end of june or the beginning of july. chapter six is already written, but is going through an editing phase. However chapter six will be the last update for a good long while. Because I am currently making an "updating schedule" and some works will be updated in specific seasons and at specific times of the week. Psionic will be updated in the spring (April through June) starting in 2022.