4

His lips were warm and soft. He gently kissed back and put his large hand on my cheek. I suddenly pulled back, feeling my face burning up.
"O-oh my gosh! I'm so sorry, I-I don't know why I did that!" I panicked and turned away from him.
"Its alright," was all he said.
"Maybe we should go back to Hammerlocke," I said, standing up and brushing my pants off from the crumbs from my sandwich.
"Do you make it a habit of avoiding your problems?" Raihan asked. I glanced back, feeling genuinely hurt. One minute, he makes it feel okay to keep my problems to myself, and the next he's prying for answers.
"What's that supposed to mean?" I asked in an offensive tone.
"You're not even going to attempt to talk about why you just kissed someone you met yesterday," he said blandly. I looked up at him, seeming quite unamused.
"What is there to say? I got caught up in a moment of feeling genuinely connected to someone and it just happened. I'll make sure that never happens again," I frustratedly stormed ahead of him.
"Sylvia, wait," he said, trying to catch up.
"No, just go away," I said, starting to run deeper into the wild area. After a few minutes, I looked over my should to see if I lost him and tripped over something. I dove forward and scraped my left wrist against the ground and shattering my phone. I quickly sat up and examined my wrist, covered in blood. My screen was indefinitely broke, the entire bottom half of the screen missing half of its glass. I pulled myself behind a rock and pulled a water bottle out of my bag, gently drizzling some over my wrist, some blood rinsed off and I could see the huge gash, obviously needed stitches. Blood continued to pour out, so I took off my jacket and wrapped it around my arm. I slouched against the rock and looked back to see what I tripped on. I saw a little bit of a brown and fluffy pokemon from behind a difference rock. I reached for the pokeball in my bag, sending popplio out. I pointed to the pokemon behind the rock, its head popping out as I pointed. Popplio jumped back and into my lap. The pokemon was an eevee. I cocked its head and slowly approached me. I tensed up and hid out of sight of the pokemon. Next thing I knew, the eevee was sitting beside me. It happily chirped at me as I sprung to my feet. Popplio stood in front of me, curiously examining the eevee. I calmed seeing popplio accepted the eevee.
I crouched down and reached my right hand out to the wild pokemon. Eevee gently sniffed my hand before chirping again. Popplio ran off to a nearby tree and grabbed couple berries before hobbling back over. He handed one to eevee and kept one for himself.
I watched as popplio and eevee enjoyed each others company before noticing the blood was going through my jacket. I tried to turn my phone on, but it seemed completely broke. The blood loss started to make me dizzy. I sat back down, popplio jumping into my lap and the eevee sat beside me. The world around me began to go out of focus and gradually dimmed.

My eyes fluttered open to hearing something in the distance. Popplio jumped up and cried out, the sound getting closer. It sounded like someone yelling. Eevee sat beside me. I gently sat up and propped myself up.  The voice became more clear and closer.
"Sylvia! Sylvia, where are you!!!"
Someone was looking for me. Popplio let out a cry and jumped on top of the rock. The shouting for me continued, but I didn't feel able to stand up. Soon, I heard footsteps approach me.
"Popplio? Where's Sylvia?" The voice said, very panicked. Raihan?
"I'm down here," I said weakly, my voice raspy from not speaking for a while. Popplio jumped down from the rock as Raihan appeared. He was out of breath and drenched in sweat.
"Oh my God, Sylvia! What the hell, you can't just run away defenseless in the wild area," he sounded very relieved to have found me. "Your arm!" He said, noticing the excessive blood loss.
"I tripped and something cut it open pretty bad.." the end of my sentence trailing off. His expression dropped from relieved to scared. He pulled out his phone and hurriedly typed something in before turning his attention back to me.
"I have a flying taxi on the way. I need you to stay awake,"
"Look, I made a friend," my voice almost a whisper as I moved my head in the direction eevee was sitting.
"That's great, tell me about your friend," he said, trying to keep me conscious and talking. He pulled off his hoodie and wrapped it around my wrist, holding it tightly.
"How long have I been here?"
"About 2 hours,"
"So how'd ya find me?"
"I have some pokemon tracking your scent, and a few of my friends helped out,"
"Wow, maybe if you weren't mean to me this wouldn't have happened," I said, sounding playful and giddy from barely being conscious.
"Well maybe if you didn't run off," he said, trying not to sound upset with me.
"Yeah, can you give me a pokeball so I can catch eevee and take it home?"
He opened up his bag and handed me a pokeball. I gently tapped it to eevee.
"Look, I caught it" I said, lifting up the pokeball. And then everything went black.