The Tales Of Breakfast In Nigeria 🇳🇬

Warning: There will be swearing and matured themes in this book.🔞

*Kindly Read First*

1. I'm so grateful that you choose to read The Tales Of Breakfast In Nigeria 🇳🇬. These stories will make you laugh, cry, get you on cliff hangers even anticipate for more. It contains short stories of different encounters of Nigerians, both male and female, both singles and married. How they were in abusive relationships, swindled, heart broken, caught cheating, revealed secrets, illicit affairs, sugar daddies, sugar mummies, hook ups, divorces, parternity fraud, intellectual theft and more.

2. All the names, characters, incidents and places in this story are fictitious resemblance to any person living or dead or any incident, locations, pictures, business, places, events or place is purely coincidental.

3. Some of the books, you must have read, but part of this book will be works from novels, written by prolific authors, with their own imagination, using research and their own guts instincts. All accolades goes to them.

4. This book contains strong coarse of language and sexual content. There will be swearing and matured themes. So please be guided.

5. To all my readers, thank you so much for clicking on this story, you mean the world to me, thank you. Also I hope you find this story thrilling and inspiring.

6. All the credits goes to the creator of these stories. Most of pictures will be from Pinterest, Twitter, Instagram and Google.

********
Hello lovelies

Thanks for reading, hope you enjoyed this chapter?

To receive more update and notifications, please click the follow bottom in my profile.

Don't forget, your vote is equal to my payment for writing, your comment pushes me to work harder, and your shares to your friends make me elated❤️

Je t'aime 💕

Lewa Kulture