11- ℭ𝔬𝔫𝔣𝔯𝔬𝔫𝔱𝔞𝔱𝔦𝔬𝔫𝔰

I was staring at absolute heaven. It was a music room. It had guitars and a grand piano.

Never in a million years would I think my brothers or my family had anything to do with music.

I ran my fingers across the piano and studied each guitar. Until I came across a medium-sized white one. I loved it. It was decorated white swirls and what looked like fancy black writing of some sort. I decided that I would try to play it.

I took the guitar and sat on a cream-colored stool in the corner of the room and tuned it so it would sound right. First I played around with some of the strings then I decided I would practice one of my favorite songs at that moment. The song was "Before you Go", by Lewis Capaldi.

I felt my fingers skid across the guitar in perfect harmony created the perfect beat and rhythm. I was used to the feeling of a guitar but every time I touched one it felt like I could breathe again. I know it sounds like it makes no sense but music was really a special outlet for me.

While I was singing the song I could feel so much emotion running through me. That's something I definitely appreciate in his music. Most of his music is based on his real-life experiences. That's something I wanna do someday with my music. I know it sounds cheesy but I want to inspire someone.

***
I finally finished playing and decided to finally head down the stairs. Once I was at the end of the stairs I heard all 5 of my brothers laughing in the living room, and based on the loud TV it seems they were watching a movie. By now it was 4:00. At this time Jace or one of my brothers would usually come up and give me lunch or tell me that its lunchtime. There were clearing avoiding me.

Now I was really confused first they couldn't even look me in the eye and now they couldn't stand to even be around me. I had to fix this because tomorrow was school and I was actually looking forward to Jace and Luca to show me around and if they can hardly be around me than I don't know how Ill survive tomorrow. I had to do something.

And I knew exactly how.

I headed to the living room and sat right between Luca and Flavio. I could feel them both tense up along with everyone else and all their laughing stopped and all you could hear was the movie.

Welp I got the confirmation I needed

I stormed up from the sofa and grabbed the remote. Then I shut off the T.V

Before any of them could complain I started going off like an alarm.

"Stop this bullshit!", I yelled.

While I was saying this I tried to make eye-contact with any one of my brothers but they would all look away.

"What are you even talking about", Xavier asked.

"FUCKING HELL YOU KNOW GOOD AND WELL WHAT IM TALKING ABOUT", I yelled.

"Language", Flavio warned.

"Oh so now you wanna talk to me?", I asked annoyed.

"What is it Scarlette", Jace asked annoyed.

He didn't use my nickname and he sounded different. I don't know why I was so bothered by that.

"Look at me", I said shakily.

"What?", Chris asked trying to play dumb.

"I said...LOOK AT ME!", I yelled startingly them and even myself.

I just needed one of them to see me. The real me because I knew that once I told them they would only see me for my past.

"You all have been acting strange since breakfast", I said still angry.

They were all silent and started looking at one another like they were in on this huge secret.

"Look me in the eye and answer this...is it because of last night", I said questioning them.

They all put their heads down and remained silent.

At this point, I was shaking in anger the fact that they are really shutting me out for something that I had no choice but to live with for all these years.

"I'm sorry Sorella", Chris said out of nowhere.

I looked over to him and shook my head. I was definitely disappointed.

"I ask one thing and I will say it again", I said sternly.

"Is it because of last night", I asked more boldly.

I already knew the answer but I needed to hear it from them.

Then Luca looked up at me with tears in his eyes.

"I -I just can't look at you...because every time I do I-I imagine what happened to you and the way I have been treating you doesn't make what happened to you an easy pill to swallow", he said with a shaky voice.

All of my brothers now had tears in their eyes along with me. Immediately I could tell they felt the same way as Luca.

I took a seat next to Luca and Flavio once again and turned toward Luca because he looked like he was in serious emotional pain.

"I have dealt with what has happened to me and I'm focusing on getting better for my mental health, I don't want you guys to see who I was in the past I just want you to see me for the type of person I'm becoming. The only way for me to overcome my past is with the help of my brothers and my family. I need you all but I can't move on if you avoid me and don't come to terms with the fact that I'm trying to grow from my past" I said.

There were tears streaming down there faces and mine.

"This was none of your faults and there was nothing you could have done about it you can't blame yourself for the sick type of people in this world like my foster parents", I said truthfully.

Recently I have come to terms that I can't blame my brothers for the trouble in my life.

"I'm sorry for everything I said," Luca said his voice breaking.

All of a sudden Luca started sobbing loudly it sounded like he was in pain so I did the most logical thing I could think of.

I scooted over to him and gave him a hug. I don't usually hug people but I knew by doing this it would bring him comfort. He relaxed in my arms and the rest of my brothers were smiling at us through their tears.

I stopped hugging him and this time all my brothers were looking at me in the eyes and I could feel myself heal a little bit but the most important thing was that we were healing together as a family.

I wiped my tears with a huge smile on my face and a mischievous grin.

"So who wants to finish the movie", I said smirking.

They all laughed and Chris decided to order some pizza.

We spent the rest of the night watching movies and cracking jokes.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: I'm probably going to be updating way more this was a nice and wholesome chapter but the next chapter is gonna be DRAMMMA. sorry yall as an author I just can't get enough drama. I know I have a problem. BUT SHES GOING TO SCHOOL IN THE NEXT CHAPTER!!! YAY I really excited to write the next chapter.

AND I HIT 3K VIEWS.

TYSM

Thanks for giving my book a chance <3