Tag fest winners 🎉

Hey guys, since we've decided that the book questioning will take place next week as next week's activit.

Fifth runner up
@OparaAgustine

Fourth runner up
@Aweinz

Third runner up
@Birdzeye

Second Runner up
@Adaezekingz

First runner up, Drum rolls 🥁
@Lissabae1

@Lissabae1 will get to be featured in the book of the week and would be reviewed by me.

THE BOOK OF THE WEEK GOES TO lissabae1 WHAT HAPPENED TO NANCY?

YOU ARE ALL TO READ HER BOOK AND VOTE. THANKS

I thank everyone who participated in this tag fest, we would postpone the questioning to Friday. since the person who was to submit the questions is currently offline.

Ciao

Written by Admin melissa🤞

Announcement

The latest update for the bookclub.

1) Every week, questions will be asked for one of the books on our reading list, the book to be featured will be announced the week prior. The person who gets all the questions correct will be getting the book of the week. The questions will be asked on the first day of the rotation and the winners will be announced that same day. The book of the week has to be read by every member and admin along with the book of the admin. That will be hosting that week. That way there Will be enough for the admin to review the book of the week and still get reads on her book as a reward.

2 The password has been changed please refer to the rules chapter.

Please let's all take our duties seriously.