Book of the week

A big shout out to Rerelongzy and ngozoma for participating.

Congratulations Nightingale520 🥳🥳

Book description

A beautiful woman is a dangerous woman, A dangerous woman is a Homewrecker. She was the Homewrecker. I have always liked my bestfriend's cousin, though he is an introvert I love his strong religious beliefs, his sense of Fashion, his breathtaking handsomeness and gosh !!! I love his million dollar smile ................ I may seem like a pervert but I really like him. But why did she steal him away from me??? Find out what happened to. Ikhlas's long liked crush, her best friend and her family in The Homewrecker ......

*All members and admins are to vote and read all the chapters of her book. You are not expected to give a review on this book.

*Admin Anna will.be reviewing this book

*Nightingale520 will not be able to win the book of the week for a month.

*Please don't hesitate to inform any of the admins if you have any questions.

Announcement

Please don't hesitate to inform any of the admins if your partner is failing to read the book you have assigned to them.

The assignments will be due on the 20th. You are free to send them in on or before that day.

Please members who have not tagged their book with #wrs should do say. An illustration of this is shown on the rules chapter.

Are there any changes you'd like to see in the club?

We are very open to suggestions.

The book club will be closed for the month when we have 40 members. After then, new members will only be recruited at the end of each month.

Who's ready for our award starting in next week. The WAW Royale Awards🥳🥳. The genres which will be featured will be announced next week.

Fingers crossed🤞

Written by Admin Stella ❤️❤️