Wk3- 🥨

Hello, it's admin Stella. Sadly, all the other admins were unavailable.

You don't start out writing the good stuff, you start out writing crap and thinking it's the good stuff and gradually get better at it.

That's why I say persistence us one of the most valuable traits.

_Octavia E Butler

Announcements-

By the end of July, we'll be starting a book review and cover shop which is where the reviews by the admins will be done.

We are currently in search of admins so if anyone is interested you can dm me stehllaN

Admin lolitanto has been dismissed.

Shout-out to birdeyze our most active member last week. Please you all should follow her.

Shout out to Sofie247__ The most active admin last week.

Please ensure your book is tagged with wrs or it willl be removed from our reading list.

The membership form will.be closed for the month once we have forty members.

Rotation

birdeyze - AWeinz

shollypeeee - Vampiress-16

Adaezekingz - Nightingale520

BrokenwingButterfly -July106

OparaAugustine - jamie__p

opeyluv - chantelle_styles

Maryaden01 - theekindest

Tobiaigbe10 - josepheromo

Oreo-cookie17 - liz_lizzy_lizzie

Hailey_River - SarahFidel

Bellybubs236 - jhust122

Eche17 - daoolat__

your_typical_chic - Rerelongzy

ngozoma - Linajollys

Sainadora - tosinfaithh

KrishnaGaur3 - Temilola10

DM me if your name has not been listed

Started-14th July
Ending- 20th July.

*DM your partners and ask them what book they'd like you to read. The book must be a book on our reading list. If you have no published books, you are to choose one of the admin's book.

* You are to read and vote in all the chapters of your partners book and drop a constructive review on at least the first 4 chapters.

*When your partner has chosen a book for you, you are to add it to the WAW club reading list on your profile which is where all the assignments you are given will be kept.

*The review is to be sent on the WhatsApp group or to admin stehllaN who will relay it there.

*Failing to read your partners book attracts a penalty. Please dm any of the admins if this happens.

The questions for the book of the week will be coming the following books.

A. Hers only by birdeyze
Chapters 1 and 2

B. Ebube by Adaezekingz

Chapters 3 and 4

The questions will be posted later today.