♡︎ 01 ♡︎

Note:
This story is on TikTok, but with TikTok possibly being banned in the USA, I'm rewriting it here! Hope you enjoy!

─────
͙
* 🕊

[y/n] had just arrived in Japan, and was very excited to see her best friend Yachi again. you two have been friends since kindergarten, so you two were very close. ever since you moved to the states (US), you and Yachi stayed in touch..

your uber drops you off in front of karasuno. you get out of the car, and grab your luggage from the back. the summer heat was making you break into a sweat as you were looking for your friend.

"hey! over here! [y/nn]!!" says a familiar voice.

"Yachi!" you yell as you guys hug.

"it's been to long [y/n]!"

"it has!" you say giggling.

she helps you carry your belongings, and brings it over to the bus. you see a group of boys loading up the bus. you follow Yachi to the bus loading station, and help load luggage. after, Yachi manages to line everyone up, and introduces you to them.

"everyone! this is my friend [l/n] [f/n]" Yachi says a bit shyly.

you bow. " hello!"

"hello!" the boys say in unison.

as you guys get on the bus, you see a few of the boys eye you. you look at them, and they quickly look away blushing. you giggle, and enter the bus.

on your way to the beach house, you find out that other  volleyball teams would be there. you sigh, and look out the window. you slowly fell asleep, and started snoring softly.

you were jolted awake by Yachi shaking you awake.

"[y/n]-kun! we're here. wake up!" Yachi says softly.

you run your eyes, then stretch. your eyes tear up as you yawn, and you get up.

you follow Yachi with your belongings to the "teacher" room, and unpack. karasuno's manager Kiyoko greets you girls there.

you guys finish unpacking, and hear a knock on the door. you answer it, and see a tall black haired guy standing there.

"uh.. hey..?" you raise an eyebrow trying to remember his name.

"it's Kageyama Tobio" he says smiling.

"right! whatcha need?" you say smiling.

"we're gonna go swim. would you guys care to join us" he says awkwardly.

you look at Kiyoko and Yachi. they nod.

"sure!"

"ok. see you" Kageyama leaves.

you guys get ready to go out. you and Yachi go out first, and you see a few guys look at you. you start to blush, but luckily Yachi pulls you towards the water.

you guys giggle and laugh, and start splashing each other. as you guys were splashing each other you bump into someone.

"o-oh! my i'm so sorry!" you say before turning around.

"[y/n]?" says a familiar voice

you slowly turn around.

"O-Oikawa..?" you say facing the person you bumped into.

Oikawa smirks at you.

"it's been awhile.. huh?" he says.

you nod and start to back up...

﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏
end.

I changed the story up only a tad bit! hope you enjoyed! ❤️