♡︎03♡︎

─────
.˚ ᵎ┊͙
⋆* 🕊

you wake up in your room, your heart aching. you see your best friend, Yachi, laying next to you.

"Y-Yachi..?" you say shakily.

"[y/n]-kun! are you alright?!" she said worriedly getting up.

you nod then go underneath your covers. you wanted to be left alone, but Yachi takes your covers off of you.

"c'mon [y/n] stop sulking~! let's go swim again! we won't bump into that pain again!!" Yachi whines as she poked you.

"ok ok, finee" you say yawning.

you guys get ready, and head out. on your way out you bump into a small orange haired boy.

"o-oh i'm sorry..." you say forgetting the boy's name.

"Hinata" said the boy with a toothy smile.

"yeah.. right." you say remembering now.

Yachi and Hinata start talking, and you just try to tune their conversation out.

"[y/n]? [y/n]!!" yelled Yachi poking your shoulder.

"gah!" you say snapping out of your trance.

"were you even listening?" Yachi sighed.

you raise an eyebrow indicating you had no clue what she was talking about.

"ughh. [y/n] there's a volleyball game going on, wanna go watch?" Yachi said sighing.

you nod, then follow Yachi and Hinata to the court. you stand on the sandy ground not really paying attention to the game. when you look up, you see Oikawa smiling at you. you look back down and tug on Yachi's arm.

"Y-Yachi! Oikawa's right there!!" you say in a panicked tone.

"o-oh.. wanna leave?" Yachi asks softly.

you shake your head, and avoid eye contact with Oikawa. as the game progresses, people start to get riled up. when the match was at set point, people started jumping up and down. as they were doing so, someone bumps into you. you fall to the ground in the middle of a play.

"o-ow.." you say rubbing your elbow.

Akaashi's POV

when they fell into the court, i immediately ran over to them. they looked hurt, and i offered my hand. they took it, and i helped them up. they looked very familiar, like i new them a long.. long.. long.. time ago..

"are you alright?" i asked with a smile.

they nodded, and said their thanks. i smiled gently and ran back to my spot.

no one's POV

[y/n] watched the player run back to his spot. you couldn't hear your best friend Yachi calling for you. you narrowed your eyes at the player, as if you recognized him.

"[y/n]!!" yelled Yachi.

"gah! sorry Yachi!" you reply off guard.

"are you alright?"

you nod.

"ok good, let's just go check up on your elbow though" Yachi smiled reaching for you hand.

you take her hand and follow her. you looked back at the player one last time before Yachi pulled you into a run.

✎﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏