♡︎04♡︎

─────
.˚ ᵎ┊͙
⋆* 🕊

Yachi and you didn't go straight to the house. you guys were walking a long the shore talking about past relationships and such.

as you guys were walking someone comes up behind you and taps your shoulder.

"hey!"
Akaashi says smiling running up to you guys.

"uh hi!" you say a bit flustered.

"i was wondering if you would like to hang out at the new smoothie place?" he asked.

"u-uh.. sure!" you say smiling.

"shall we?" Akaashi says in a monotone voice.

you nod, and grab onto Yachi's hand.

you guys walk to the smoothie place and order. you order [f/d] and find a place to sit.

"so.. [y/n] where are you from?" Akaashi asks.

"well.. i was originally from Japan, then moved to the states!" you reply smiling.

"did you go to middle school here?"

"yes, but only for year 1" you answer.

"what middle school did you attend?"

"[insert middle school name]. Yachi went there also" you say.

"oh..?" Akaashi says surprised

you nod, and see that Yachi is too.

"hey Yachi do you remember when.." you started off, but Yachi cuts you off.

"oi! don't tell anyone! whatever story you were about to say is probably embarrassing~!" Yachi whines.

you chuckle, and so does Akaashi. you then start to talk about other "old" times you and Yachi had. you guys told funny stories, and sad stories.

you turned your head towards Akaashi, and see him staring at you. he quickly looks away and blushes out of embarrassment.

"a-ah.. sorry." he says.

"it's good! anything on your mind?" you ask smiling.

"no.."

"alright then" you say and turn back to Yachi.

you and Yachi continue to tell stories of the past.

"hey.. i wonder if Iwaizumi's here.." Yachi says a bit shyly.

"you haven't gotten over him. have you?" you raise an eyebrow and chuckle at your friends flushed face.

"b-baka.." Yachi mumbles blushing.

you giggle and pat her.

you turn to Akaashi, and again he is staring at you.

"A-Akaashi are you sure nothing's on your mind..?" you ask a bit flustered.

"a-ah. sorry!" he says looking away.

as you were about to say something someone comes up behind Yachi..

"[y/n]..?" the familiar voice asks...

✎﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏

Ahh sorry! I've been very busy lately.. I'll try to post more! (More active on TikTok)