Well........
Wait...
Where was I?
Oh yeah.

"GET OUT OF MY WAY!" she yelled as she shoved him aside.

I was going back to help the boy but seeing as he cowered away from the two of us, I decided to stop Emery from her warpath of doom instead.

I had just reached up to her when I heard.
"HEY ! HEY YOU TWO!"

I turned.
I took in her frizzy auburn hair, her band t- shirt and her scuffed sneakers.

Ohhh.
This must be the good girl who's going to show the mean girls the difference between right and wrong.

She looked pretty upset.
"what you did was not very nice."
she began.... Okay....
"You can't control us and boss us around just because you think you're rich or popular!"

She was helping the boy out as she yelled at us. He scurried off fast enough.
She stood to face us " y'all are just a bunch of sleazy pompous jerks."

I zoned out a bit at this point while she talked her lungs off about justice and all that.
She talked and talked and.... I think teal would be a good look on my nails next time I went to get them painted.

My head shot up when I heard her mention my name. "Excuse me? " I said.
She faltered a bit but then continued to plough on "I know your kind"
I crossed my arms. " I didn't know I had a kind. Enlighten me please".
A few "oooohs" went around.
She shook her head "even if you think you are rich, you should know that the money belongs to your parents not you. It doesn't give you an excuse to be a jerk and a snobbish show off"
Uh- oh. She's done it now

Up until now Emery hadn't even looked at her but now she lifted her head, eyes blazing.
She hated it when anyone said anything bad to me because I usually never defended myself. 
Like I said, I was the "silent and occasionally mean one"
It literally isn't my fault that my resting face makes me look like I'm planning murder.

She turned on her silver wedges and faced the girl now. If Emery was annoyed at first, she was livid now.