24

liked by lee

liked by lee.markk and 24,027 others
aliicechoii mall w friends >>>>>>>
view all 14,496 comments

lee.markk i can't tell who's who
   ~ hcfullsun nahh that's gotta be racist
   ~ aliicechoii disappointing to say the very least
jenojams bet it's for the pool party
   ~ aliicechoii omg how'd u know

-

"oh look," alice pointed out. "there's johnny, jaehyun and taeyong."

the four girls spotted the three men, and they approached the trio. pleasantries were exchanged, introductions made with a fluidity that echoed the easy rapport among them. amidst the greetings, alice couldn't help but notice johnny's lingering gaze on lizzie—a subtle curiosity flickering in her mind before she let it slide, choosing to focus on the unfolding conversation.

"what are you girls doing here?" johnny asked. 

"going shopping for swimsuits because alice here doesn't have one," lizzie explained, breaking the ice further. 

ahyoung, with her petite stature matching alice's, approached jiwoo with a question in a low voice. "can they come too?"

jiwoo, standing at a striking five foot ten, looked down at ahyoung, her large eyes lending an adorable touch to her girlfriend. 

"yeah. we're having a pool party at our house this weekend if you guys want to come? bring the rest of the crew too," jiwoo extended the invitation with a welcoming smile. 

"oh sure! thanks," taeyong said. 

"wait, can we bring girlfriends?" jaehyun asked. "i know that aiko would really get along with you all."

lizzie nodded enthusiastically, eager for the company. "please yes, us women are so outnumbered."

just before the groups began to move apart, johnny interjected with a playful remark, "by the way, mark's favorite color is blue!"

the unexpected remark lingered in the air, eliciting intrigued glances between the girls before they continued their paths, a subtle trail of intrigue trailing in their wake.

-

lizzie held up a royal blue bikini top, suggesting it as a better match for the bottoms. "try this one. it'll go a lot better with the high-waist."

"why are they all blue?" alice chuckled, noting the theme of the options they were considering.

"you heard johnny, right?" jiwoo interjected. "mark's favorite color is blue."

alice rolled her eyes playfully, realizing she was outnumbered. despite her resistance, the odds were against her, and she folded in the end, opting for a royal blue, high-waisted bikini.

"hey, check these out!" ahyoung exclaimed, spotting a pair of white sunglasses. "they'd go perfectly with your bikini, and they're only three bucks!"

placing the sunglasses on alice, ahyoung nodded in agreement. "oh yeah, that's a steal right there."

promptly after purchasing them, alice tucking the pair into her shopping bag.

as the girls made their way to the car, the upcoming party dominated their conversations. trying to shift the focus away from mark, alice brought up johnny.

"i swear, he was eyeing you the entire time," she asserted.

"oh!" ahyoung chimed in excitedly. "i noticed that too!"

"he's definitely into you," jiwoo added, mimicking a coy expression, diverting her gaze elsewhere.

"jizzie!" alice suddenly burst into laughter, finding humor in the dirty name.

lizzie's eyes widened in horror. "no way! it sounds like someone's taking a piss."

throughout the journey back home, the banter about lizzie and johnny persisted. alice, grateful for the diversion from the attention on her, joined in the lighthearted teasing, enjoying the shared camaraderie among friends.