2. Arriving at Beacon

Y/N P.O.V.

10 years later(17)

I got accepted into Beacon not to long ago. Right now i'm on a bullhead heading to Beacon academy. I'm wearing some pants, a black shirt, and my F/J. I take my headphones off and hear a conversation...

???1: Oh, I can't believe my baby sister is going to Beacon with me! This is the best day ever!

???2: Please stop.

???1: But I'm so proud of you!

???2: Really Sis, it was nothing.

???1: What do you mean? It was incredible! Everyone at Beacon is going to think you're the bee's knees.

???2: I don't want to be the "bee's knees", okay? I don't want to be any kind of knees! I just want to be a normal girl with normal knees.

???1: What's with you? Aren't you excited?

???2: Of course I'm excited... I just... *sighs* "I got moved ahead two years. I don't want people to think I'm special or anything.

???1: But you are special.

I turn my head so i can see who it is...I see my ex-sisters/lovers? I honestly don't know who the are to me, but whatever. I turn my head back around, so they can't see me. I figured might as well surprize them. Then, a video comes on.

After news and Glynda (lazy)

I see a guy running and going to puke in the garbage. I walk over and reach in my bag and pull out a water bottle.

Y/N: *hands water bottle and pats back* You okay?

Vomit boy: *gulps down water* Yeah, thanks for the water.

Y/n: No problem.

Vomit boy: Oh! By the way, The names Jaune Arc, short, sweet, rolls of the tongue ladies love it.

Y/N: Do they? Any ways my names y-

*BOOM*

For some reason, I had a gut feeling it was Ruby, so I decided to stay out of it and walk away. Couldn't have my identity getting out. I started to walk to the auditorium. Once I made it there, I waited for the speech to start.

Time-skip

After a little while I heard that familiar voice...

Yang: Ruby! Over here! I saved you a spot!

Ruby: oh! Hey, I-I gotta go! I'll see you after the ceremony!

Yang: how is your first day going, little sister?

Ruby: you mean since you ditched me and I exploded?

Yang: yikes! Mental break down already?

Ruby: no, I literally exploded a hole in front of the school! And there were some fire, and I think some ice...?

Yang: *smiling* are you being sarcastic?

Ruby: I wish! I tripped over some crappy girls luggage, and then she yelled at me, and then I sneezed, and then I exploded, and then she yelled at me again, and I felt really, really bad, and I just wanted her to stop yelling at me!