4. Teams

Y/N P.O.V.

We were in the auditorium getting our teams and i can't help but wonder what Ozpin has planned.

Ozpin: Russel Thrush. Cardin Winchester. Dove Bronzewing. Sky Lark. (the screen of the auditorium shows each of their profiles as the boys are lined up for the applauding audience to see as Ozpin continues) The four of you retrieved the black bishop pieces. From this day forward, you will work together as Team CRDL, led by... Cardin Winchester! Jaune Arc. Lie Ren. Pyrrha Nikos. Nora Valkyrie. The four of you retrieved the white rook pieces. From this day forward, you will work together as Team JNPR. Led by... Jaune Arc! Blake Belladonna. Ruby Rose. Weiss Schnee. Yang Xiao Long. (motions over the four as they stand before him) The four of you retrieved the white knight pieces. From this day forward, you will work together as Team RWBY. Led by... Ruby Rose!

Ozpin: And last but not least Y/N L/N, you received a special piece no one has gotten since your father has been here. This piece shows you are strong enough to be a one person team, there for you will be a one person team, Team Chaos. But, you will have to room with another team so, you will room with Team RWBY.

Applause can be heard once he finishes his speech, i pull my hood down so everyone can see. I see Ruby and Yang looked shocked, i know why because i haven't changed that much. The only things that changed was my height, i have way more muscle, and i look like an older version of my younger self(No Shit). I head to the dorms, along with the other students. Once i get i am tackled to the ground.

Ruby P.O.V.

I saw the door open and instantly new who it was, i tackled them to the ground along with Yang.

???1: Ow. Missed you guys too.

Ruby/Yang: We missed you!

???1: Can't Breathe!?

We get off of them and off the ground. 

Weiss: *cough**cough* Are you going to tell us who this is, dunce.*Blake looks up from book*

???1: The names Y/n, Y/n L/n.*sticks out hand to shake*

Weiss: *lightly blushes; Takes hand* Weiss Schnee, of the SDC.

Blake: Blake.

Weiss: Now mind explaining why you tackled her to the ground? I expected that from Ruby, but not from Yang.

Y/N P.O.V.

After a story time.

Y/N: So, that's how we know each other...

*Silents*

Y/N: Welp, i'm going to sleep.

I get up and walk the wall lean on it and try to go to sleep.

Weiss: Why are you leaning against the wall?

Y/N: I'd rather sleep on a wall than the floor, besides i'm used to it.

Yang: How do you sleep on a wall it can't be comfortable.

Y/N: I've gotten used to it, I use a military technique to fall asleep instantly.

RWBY: Oh.

Y/N: Night

RWBY: Night/Good night.

This is the closest i could get to a chapter for you guys be for i evacuate. I know, kinda boring, sorry. But here's a vine...