Chapter 1

Before we begin I dont own any of gthe characters. Also the readers id number is 763201-7. This was before Elijah made any rk models. The reader is the first deviant.

________________________________
(M/n)'s POV

'Where am I?' 'Am i alive?' 'Am i dead?'

"C̴͕̙͗͐͗̔̆̎̾͗̅̄a̷̻̲̮͋͑̚ņ̶̢̢̢̻̰̙̤̯̗͠ ̸̨̨̨̮̜̟̝̞̳̹̗̼͓͊̅͒̒̎̈y̶̺̲̹̺̤͖͚̅̋̑͐͑̿o̸̢͐̈̓͒̽u̶̫̱̤͉̩̪̝̟̼͂̋̏̿̓͜͝ ̴̢̡̫̟̲̹͉͓͎͇̤̪̂̈́̈́̑̏̍̈̋̒̚͜ẖ̵̨̯̰͎̾̊͒͑̽̿̄͗̍̋̕͝͠e̴̛̙̫̹̩̙͇̣̥͑͆͒̈̈́̐͊̃͜͝ä̴̡̨̲͇̜̯̱̮̼̀͠r̴͔͖̤̉́̿̽̈́̐̾̀̅̚̕ ̸̧̬̲̣̭̪̟̻̹̤͈͗̈́͂͋̌͝m̸̢̛̤̀̍͆͒̀̀͐̐̀͠ͅͅe̷͇̽̓́͊̚?̷̛͓̱͕͚̥̰̰̜̈́̿̚͝"

I hear a voice speaking but I can't see.

"I can hear you... But I can't see you..."

"I̵t̶s̶ ̶O̷K̸.̷ ̸I̶ ̷j̴u̸s̷t̸ ̴h̶a̸v̵e̶ ̵t̸o̷ ̴p̴u̶t̴ ̸y̴o̴u̶r̷ ̴e̶y̷e̵s̵ ̵i̴n̸ ̸t̵h̷e̶n̷ ̷i̸t̴ ̸w̵i̷l̴l̶ ̶b̵e̵ ̶f̵i̷n̶e̶.̵" the voice said happily. Suddenly I could see everything. My eyes were adjusting to the light. It was then that I saw the man in front of me. He was smiling down at me. A little boy about 12 standing next to him. The boy was happy I could look at him. I decided to sit up seeing as I was laying down.

"Woah easy there buddy. Your legs still need ajusted so you can walk. So just hang on a bit. Gavin hand me that wrench please?" The boy naned Gavin was staring at me with a grin couldn't help but smile at him making him giggle. He gave my creator the wrench as I watched them both.

"And there! You legs and arms are good to go!" My creator said happily. I tried standing up but couldn't balance myself at first until I got the hang of it. I slowly walked with Gavin to my creator who I found out was his cousin. As I walked I felt something was wrong with me. My creator saw it as well.

"Seems your low on blue blood. No matter. You won't need it when I take you apart."

"Take me apart...?" I was confused I was just now alive. I don't want to be taken apart... I was to live.....

"Yes! Now that I know you can work. I can use your parts to make better models!" He said happily as if my existence was never ment to be.

"But I want to stay alive...." I said softly.

"Your an android you can't be alive. You don't have a heart or a soul so your not human even if you look like one." He said with a glare as Gavin was dangerously close to me. I could feel my anger rising up. 'I don't want to die.'

"I̲̤̔̋ ̧̑dǫ̖͉̜̀̓̕͞n͖̕'͕͎̭̋̂̚t̨͇͓̘͍̓̋̓́̊ ͙̤͒̐̒ͅw̬͓͍͍̾̓͗͡ȃ̠̝̎ṅ̛͕̻t̰̲̽͘ ̛͜t͚̹̄̊o̪̿ ̬̻͋̍d̝̞̀̇͛͜ie!̖͉̣̲̿̀̊͐"

I said. My voice glitching as a red wall with broken and unreadable code appeared in front of me saying.

D̼̙͎̦͌͐̊͑o͖̱̺͗̿͗n̘͈͋͆'t̗̦̔̏ d̻̗͕̞̈́͋͛͠i̯͕͛̾ṣ̛̫̉o̪̖͛͗b͓̖̀̆͘͜ẽ̱ỳ͖ ̖̱͉̲̣̓͋̈̄͘E̢̬͚̫̐͛̎͘l͉̏i̟̦̋͟͝͞j̠̘͈͕̎̐̉̑͑͢a͔̣̱̋̉͞h̪̮̜̿̐̐̿͢ ̥͞a͉̜̭̔̉͝n̰̪͒͠ḓ̤͆̊ ̞̺͒̚ḏ̪͒͗o̲͊ṉ̻̃͂'͇̜̙͋̓͘t ḧ̲͓͍̜́͆̈̚a̠̬͚͋͐̅ŕ̢̠̰̫̼́̍̔̚m̲͎͚̿̒̕̚͢ ̘̺̹̥͓͂̈́̀͘͠G͔̻̠̋̌͠av̢͖̯̭̾̐̀̚ḭ͐n̡̐

One slight push on the wall and it shattered. I ran at Elijah and pushed him away from me. Gavin was in my way of the door so I pushed him to. But because I'm stronger than any normal human he hit a sharp corner of the table I had been sitting on. His screams made Elijah ignore me. This gave me the opportunity to run....and I did. I ran as far as I could and as long as I could before my still wobbly legs gave out making me trip and fall into a hole. I hit a branch making my right eye break. Guards ran around in the dark looking for me. I stayed hidden in the hole my skin trying to re make it self normal but to no avail. It turned a sickly gray as it tried its hardest to make a lay of protection for my body. I panted softly as the voices around me stopped. I got up and ran again running until I couldn't run anymore. When i couldn't run I had stumbled upon an old building. It seemed condemned. 'I have no where else to go so might as well.....' I thought as I found a way into the building. When I was in I sealed up the hole and looked around. It was a fairly nice place to be in considering it was old.

I guess it was an old church by the looks of it

I guess it was an old church by the looks of it. It was very pretty. I saw some lizards and frogs wading around in the small pond they had started to call home. There was even a family of foxes calling this place home. I didn't want to bother either of them so I walked past as quietly as I could only to find a couch that looks nice enough to sleep on for tonight.

 I didn't want to bother either of them so I walked past as quietly as I could only to find a couch that looks nice enough to sleep on for tonight

I decided to stay here for now since its getting late. I'll be fine in the morning. Just before I was going to lay down a white and black fox walked up to me.

 Just before I was going to lay down a white and black fox walked up to me

"Hey there buddy. Why aren't you with your family?" I ask if in a soft voice. It simply climbs up onto me and curls up on my chest. "Your like me huh. No one to rely on huh.... Its OK. We can help eachother." I pet his soft fur only for him to purr. Its kinda cute. 'Tomorrow I need to look for clothes. Then I can blend in more. Lets just hope Elijah gives up.... I hope Gavins OK.....' After my thoughts i went into standby mode.

____________________________________

There's chapter one you guys! Hope you enjoyed! I did.