Chapter 3 (Lemon)

This is Gavin's first lemon. Its gonna be a basic lemon so don't hate please. I wanna say i suck at this so hope you all enjoy.
------------------------------------------------------

Gavin's Pov

'He kissed me?!'
My face was a dark red as I pulled away from him. His gaze was staring into me I guess wondering if I was gonna make him stop. But I don't really know how I feel right now.
"Gavin... We don't have to if you don't want to do this type of thing with me." His voice was calming. He seemed to really care about my well being.

            'Do I really want this with him? The android that made me dislike androids in the first place.... But he is treating me nicely. Maybe I can do this. Its not like it will be something that happens all the time. Yea I'll do it.'

         "I-I'm sure." I kiss him deeply as I hold his face. I kiss him more as he pulls me closer and closer to him. I could feel him rubbing against me as I panted trying to get more friction between us. He was smiling at me softly as I hide my face in his neck as he rubs the tent in my pants. His hand movements are rough but also soft at the same time. It's kinda strange how one minute he was destroying an Android to take it's blue blood and right now he's treating me like I'm the last rose on the planet.

                 'It feels oddly nice. Maybe I should indulge in an old thought I had in my head a few days ago.' I lean closer to him as I run my right hand down the front of his shirt. Our lips barely touching just enough to get him heated. I can feel the artificial abs Elijah gave him under the shirt he's wearing. 'God Elijah didn't spare anything when he made him. And God I love it so Phucking much.' Before I can react my body is pushed onto my bed. I look at him ready to yell at him to hurry up and phuck me but the words are caught in my throat.

                   The second I look at him I feel as though I've gone to hell and this sexy bastard is there to greet me. He's currently pulling his shirt off after discarding his jacket. 'Phuck he looks so good like that.' I don't know why but I really want him to ravish me. Make me scream so loud that my neighbors hear me. But he has a different idea. He slowly pushes my shirt up just enough for my chest to be visible to him. He then starts kissing and biting my chest and nipples. I press the back of my hand to my mouth as I move my head back my eyes closed lightly as I moan into my hand.

             Despite being an Android his mouth is hot. It's making me shiver everytime he pulls his mouth away from my chest. After playing with my chest for about 20 minutes he moves down to my clothed crotch. 'Oh god please tell me he's gonna suck me off!' He quickly pulls my belt off along with my shirt and pants. Now I'm only in my damn boxers and he's starting at me like I'm going to run away. His face tells me he's worried but after a smile from me he gets back to undressing me.

            Once he gets rid of those damn boxers he wraps his hand around my cock. 'His hand is phucking cold!' Just as I thought that my cock is suddenly taken into something hot. ' Oh Phuck yesss!' I throw my head back as I arch off the bed. I can barely breathe as he starts to bob his head. It's not a fast pace but it's been a long long time since I've had sex with anyone. So I'm extremely sensitive to everything he's doing to me. My moans get loud rather quickly as I find myself getting closer and closer to my release. ' I should really warn him but it feels so good!' Before I can utter a word I suddenly cum. My body twitching for a bit after he pulls off of me.

             I look at him only to blush a very dark crimson color. ' He swallowed all of it?! Phuck me and my dirty mind I'm hard again just from that?! What am I a horny teenager?!' That's what it feels like for me. I feel like a teenager who is just about to loose their virginity to the hottest person in their school. I sit up and crawl to him. I then place my hands on his waist. Looking up for his permission. He immediately smiles down at me and nods his head as if saying it's ok.