Sorry this is and A/N

OK first off I'm thinking of adding RK1000. To the mix in This story but not as a romantic partner. More like an enemy. Another thing the lemons in this story will be based on how I feel the readers partner at the time seems like such as:

Connor is 100% a uke. No one will change my mind about that. Connor like to take things slow BC hes new to this type of thing.

Gavin is also a uke. Mostly BC I can see him getting flustered about being one. Gavin likes it rough but kind at the same time. He wants to be treated right but doesnt want to be treated like He's fragile.

Nines in a Suke. Meaning he can top or bottom depending on who he's with. He doesn't really care how he gets it. As long as He's not in pain and his partner isnt in pain.

Markus is a Seme he will only top. He loves to look at his partners face and hold his partner closes to him.

Simon is a dom uke. Meaning he will dom the seme but he will not be said seme. Simon likes it soft like connor does but wants to be able to hold his partner like Markus.

The reader. Is a Suke like Nines. This way Markus can be a love interest for the reader.

If you guys want a certain kink. In the lemons request it on this page only please. Also I refuse to do certain kinks.
I will tell you in the comments if I will do them or not. I may do an imagine book for them if you all want. But thats up to all of you.

Now that my rant is over I need to start thinking of how I want to write The lemon between Gavin and the reader.