cold

STAR Labs

Barry, Wells & Mon were looking over footage from the night before, trying to figure out where Cisco could've gone. "So there's Cisco getting into a car with Snart's sister. And the license plate is iced over," Wells said but then Barry banged his fist on the table.

"All right, Dr. Wells, you were right. I...I...I screwed with time and now time is screwing with me. Cold is back, he kidnapped Cisco, and Kara & Iris-" Barry started to explain.

"Stop right there before you cause another disruption to the timeline," Wells said.

"Please, Dr. Wells. Please, I have to talk to someone," Barry begged.

"Go ahead," Wells said hesitantly.

"In the previous version of today, Winn is seriously injured, Alex is in danger, Kara found out about me-" Barry explained but was cut off.

"And Iris said she had feelings for me," Mon said and Wells looked at him.

"And now Cisco's life is on the line, Kara is still clueless, and Iris has no idea she confessed those feelings," Wells said.

"But she still has them, right?" Mon asked painfully.

"The unconscious mind, Mon-El, it...it's a powerful thing. It sounds like it took this apparent disaster to jar those feelings loose and without a disaster, those feelings remain deeper down. Unaccessed," Wells explained and Mon just wanted to break something.

"I don't understand. I thought that I was helping people by stopping Mardon," Barry said.

"Yes, but this new ability of yours, Barry, is dangerous. You only traveled back in time one day. What if you traveled back decades? Centuries? Imagine the havoc you could wreak," Wells explained.

"But I will have the opportunity to travel back in time in the near future and save my mom. Or...you're saying I shouldn't?" Barry asked.

"I'm saying how many more people could die if your mother lives?" Wells asked as Caitlin walked in. "Did you guys find Cisco?"

Mansion

While Cisco & Dante we're tied up at a table, Mick was admiring tequila shots, with fire on top of it. "Most people think the hottest part of the flame is the white part. They're wrong," Mick said before he blew the fire out then drank the shot.

"You gonna admire those or you gonna drink 'em? " Dante asked.

"Both," Mick said and Dante looked at Cisco.

"Si nos dejaran ir, ya lo habrían hecho," Dante said.
"If they were gonna let us go, they would have done it already."

"Sí, lo sé..," Cisco said.
"Yes, I know.."

"¿Te acuerdas de Melinda Tores?" Dante asked.
"Remember Melinda Tores?"

"Tu novia de la secundaria...y el amor de mi vida...," Cisco said.
"Your high school girlfriend...and the love of my life..."

"Antes de empezar a salir...ella me dijo que estaba enamorada de ti," Dante said and Cisco was taken back.
"Before we started dating...she told me she had a crush on you."

"¿Melinda Tores estaba enamorada de mí?" Cisco asked and Dante sighed.
"Melinda Tores had a crush on me?"

"I told her you wanted to become a priest. Broke her heart," Dante said.

"Why'd you do that?" Cisco asked.

"Because I was jealous of you, man. I mean, even then I...I knew exactly where my life was headed. Nowhere," Dante said and Cisco shook her head, no.