Doki Doki Magic Love Academy: The Prince

Prince Levi Alistar Sunspire

Appearance: short blond hair, bright blue eyes. 

Age: 17

Blood Type: AB

Why is this important? 

"It's very important!" 

But I never understand why Japanese games include blood type. 

"It's like your horoscope." 

So what does AB mean? 

"I guess talented and composed." 

Huh. Ok. 

Magical Affinity: fire combat

Oh, that's right. In your 2nd year you either specialize in magical combat or spell casting. 

"Stop interrupting." 

:( 

Back Story: 

Prince Levi is the 2nd son of King Alfonse Rubia Sunspire and Queen Elina Sunspire. He is the crown prince, surpassing his brother. 

Why?

"Let me finish!" 

Prince Levi's older brother was an unreliable, obnoxious flirt. He never took anything seriously and eventually ran off. When he didn't return for 3 years, the King had enough and removed him from the line of succession. His current whereabouts are unknown. 

"But it's rumored he will be in Doki Doki Magic Love Academy 2!" 

Wait isn't he older? 

"Yeah, so?"

Why would he be going to school in the sequel? 

"It probably won't take place in school." 

Then how can they call it Doki Doki Love Academy if there is no Academy?!

*shrugs*

For Prince Levi's route you will need --

I

"What?" 

You're the heroine. You should say I will need. 

"Fine."

For Prince Levi's route,  will need to perfect my grades and win the popular vote to become the Lady Alverest. I will also need to choose water as my affinity. 

You get to choose?!

"In the game, yes. But to be honest, I don't know if I will be able to choose in real life."

Oh. Will that hurt your prospects? 

"Maybe a little for some of the targets. But you can choose a different affinity.  The capture targets will just start with a lower romance stat. I thought you said you played Prince Levi's route."

I did, but I just randomly did stuff and ended up with him at the end. 

"...."

In Prince Levi's good ending, after he defends me against Lady Angelica and we banish her from the kingdom, he will ask for my hand in marriage. 

Yeah, I thought it was a pretty boring ending. 

"It kinda is. Pretty safe." 

In Prince Levi's bad ending, Lady Angelica convinces everyone I was in league with the Rubar Kingdom in a secret assassination plot and I am killed at the end of year ball. 

Wait, what?! Killed??

"Yeah."

Oh my god, I am definitely NOT letting you romance the prince. Not even taking that chance.