Doki Doki Magic Love Academy: The Professor

Professor Alan McGreggor

Hold up a minute. A professor? Like one of our teachers? 

"Yeah." 

HOW OLD IS HE!?

Appearance: messy shoulder-length brown hair. sometimes kept as a low ponytail. brown eyes. 

How. Old.

Age: 30

NO! 

"Huh?"

No! You're not dating him! 

"Eh....why?"

He's too old! That should be illegal. Wait! It IS illegal! You're a minor. Is he a creepy pedophile?! 

"Actually in the game you can legally get married at 15." 

Doesn't matter. No. No. Hard pass, no! 

"Can I continue?"

Sure. But it's still no. 

Blood type: A

Magical Affinity: light magic healer

No way! He's the reason Lord Simon can't romance you if you chose a light magic discipline? 

"Yes, because he's your teacher. You will spend all your time with him." 

I hate him. 

"...." 

Back story: Professor McGreggor is one of the kingdom's most talented healers. He served in the war with the Rubar Kingdom with King Sunspire. However, having experienced the tragedy of war, he struggled with even the most basic healing spells when get got home. He eventually was able to perform the lowest level of healing but never fully recovered. So he teaches here at the academy. 

In order to get his good ending....

....

What? 

"You're not going to interrupt me?" 

It doesn't matter. You won't be romancing him. 

"...." 

In order to get his good ending, I will need to obviously choose light magic as my affinity. The route is pretty straight forward as I will need to continue to volunteer to have additional tutoring or assist with any healing related requests. Eventually, he admires my dedication to helping people and it heals his wounded heart. After a kidnapping event where I am gravely injured, he is able to use his healing magic again. He proposes after saving you. 

No end of year ball?

"No. The kidnapping takes place at the same time." 

In the bad ending, if your romance level wasn't fully maxed out, Professor McGreggor won't have it in him to perform the higher level healing magic and the heroine dies from her wounds. 

WHAT?! Death?! 

"Yes." 

Yeah no. You are so not getting close to him. If you end up with light magic, you better pack your bags and leave town.