[ two ]

It was midnight already. The Choi's house was dark except for this one room on the second floor. It was lit dimly, only the night lamp was on. On the bed was none other than Choi Yeonjun himself, seemingly preoccupied with his phone and a notepad.

"He likes almond milk? That's cute," Yeonjun muttered, scribbling on the notepad with a blue pen. "Excuse me? He hates mint choco ice cream? That bitch, he doesn't know life yet," Yeonjun pouted, this time scribbling with a hint of anger.

Yep, you guessed it, he was researching about Choi Soobin. He already said he liked Soobin, so it wouldn't be weird if he knew basic stuff like this. "Huh, but it would be odd if I knew his exact weight and shoe size right? Okay, scratch that," Yeonjun drew lines across the two informations.

To be quite honest, Yeonjun thinks it's fun to research about someone like this. Being immersed in looking at thousands of articles about somebody is very entertaining for no particular reason.

"Woah he has a dog named Sean? What a cute name!" Yeonjun quickly write that down. He imagined himself telling his parents that Soobin brought his dog to the bakery. The brunette giggled at the thought, snuggling deeper into his blanket. Oh look him, acting like a teen in love. Except he's not in love, he can assure you, he's just very excited.

He suddenly yawned, stretching him arms briefly into the air before scratching his neck. "I should sleep, it's like 1 AM oh my lord," Yeonjun mumbled, turning off his phone and charging it before putting away his notepad. He laid down, turning off the night lamp in the process.

With his mind filled with Soobin facts, the brunette swiftly drifted into sleep.

[ 👁👄👁 ]

"Good morning, handsome. How was you sleep?" Yeonjun could hear his mom greet him. Yeonjun smiled as he answers, "I had the best sleep since forever!"

He heard his father chuckle. "Did you dream about that Soobin boy?" He questioned. Yeonjun giggled, giving his dad a hum of approval. The couple chuckled at their son's behavior, amused by how adorable he actually was.

And yes, Yeonjun did lie about seeing Soobin in his dreams. Heck, he hasn't even seen the idols face before. Well, that could go on his to do list for today.

He imagined how the boy would look like. From the description on the websites, Soobin was a ginormous, bunny looking man with dimples and stretchy skin. He chuckled inwards as he made an image of a tall bunny man with dimples who was stretching his cheeks. He found it terrifying and somehow quite amusing.

"What are you laughing at?" His mom nudged him with a fork, startling him. Yeonjun pouted, "that hurt!" He whined. His mom rolled her eyes in a playful manner. "You were thinking of Soobin, huh?"

Yeonjun nodded. He didn't lie this time right?

"Do you have anything to do today?" His father asked. Yeonjun thought for a while, chewing on his cereal. "I don't think so, why?" Yeonjun asked. His father smiled, reaching for his mother's hand. "Me and your mother are going to go on a date, just wanted to let you know."

"If you suddenly have plans, please don't forget to lock the doors. We'll be back by dinner," his mom added. Yeonjun nodded, just now noticing how formally dressed his parents were. They must be planning of having a luxurious date or something.

Finished his breakfast, putting the bowl in the sink before getting a glass of water and a jar of puff cheetos. "I'll be upstairs, don't make me a sibling cuz I'm too old for that!"