[ six ]

Important A/N below!!!

All five boys were now hanging out at Taehyun's apartment.

Well, not exactly hanging out since Beomgyu is definently not wanted in the same facinity as Taehyun. Anyway, it's quite chaotic right now.

Taehyun was glaring daggers at Beomgyu who was balancing three oreo cookies on his nose. Yeonjun already made a bet with the red head that Beomgyu could balance more than five oreos. Meanwhile in the corner we could see Soobin who was busy calling Hueningkai cute in falsetto.

After the weird first meeting they had a few minutes ago, Soobin was immediately drawn towards Hueningkai. He said that the younger ravenette was probably the cutest human being he had ever encountered. After that, Soobin has been following Hueningkai like a giant lost puppy.

Yeonjun over here still can't believe he is under the same room with the one and only Choi Soobin. He just couldn't stop himself from stealing glances at the tall ravenette. To be honest, he looked much better in person. No white wash and shit.

"Happy to see your idol?" Taehyun whispered, catching the brunette off guard. "Wh-what do you mean?" He mentally slapped himself for stuttering. Taehyun chuckled, pointing at Soobin who was busy raiding the kitchen with Hueningkai.

"You like him don't you?"

Yeonjun's eyes grew wide at the accusation. "I don't!" He yelped, a little too loud for his liking. Unfortunately, his voice caught everyone's attention. "Are you okay hyung?" Beomgyu asked, dropping the now four oreos into his palms.

Oh, they've resolved the previous misunderstanding. Yeonjun couldn't describe how ecstatic Beomgyu was when he knew the truth of his and Taehyun's relationship. The ash head was undoubtedly in love with his savage bestfriend.

Back on topic, Yeonjun laughed nervously. "I'm... fine?" His words came out more like a question. Hueningkai and Soobin joined the three in the living room, bringing four bags of puffed cheetos with them. Taehyun furrowed his eyebrows. "You two took my food without my permission?" He snapped.

Hueningkai glanced at him. "Well, Taehyun, I'm paying your rent from now so your food is my food too," he said smugly. Beomgyu crossed his arms, narrowing his eyes at the youngest. "How dare you talk to Taehyun like that? I'm gonnaㅡ"

"No Beomgyu," Taehyun stopped the ash head, "I'm very sorry if you felt offended. Please forgive me, daddy."

"EXCUSE ME??????"

Beomgyu is now on the ground, pretending to have a heart attack. Meanwhile Hueningkai stared at Taehyun with blinking eyes and a beet red face. Taehyun was laughing psychotically at the two reactions in front of him. Yeonjun giggled, he loved drama.

"Are your friends always this chaotic?"

Yeonjun turned his head to his right. He didn't notice that Soobin was sitting next to him until now.

Wait...

Soobin...

CHOI FUCKING SOOBIN?????

SITTING NEXT TO HIM????

WHAT?????

"Huh?" Yeonjun couldn't function properly right now. He felt his breath hitch when Soobin turned his head from the mess in front of them. He cocked an eyebrow. "You okay?"

"Huh?" For fuck sake, use your fucking words Choi Yeonjun. "Oh, uh, yeah?" Wait that came out oddly. "I'm fine, why?"

Soobin stared. A little too intense for Yeonjun's well being. "Uhhhhhh, do I have something on my face or something?" Yeonjun muttered. Soobin shook his head.