[ nineteen ]

Next stop: Dallas!

This time they stayed at Yoongi's house near the venue. It was a small building with two bedrooms, a bathroom, kitchen, living room, and an empty garden. If only it wasn't so monochromatic, Yeonjun would kill for a house like this.

"Rest up, we got three hours before the showcase," Yeonjun stretched on the soft couch. His entire body felt stiff for some reason. Maybe he slept wrongly?

"Yeonjun-ssi," Soobin peeked from a corner. "I'm hungry."

Yeonjun lifted his head a bit, sparing the ravenette a glance before closing his eyes back. "Go raid the kitchen, Yoongi hyung said take whatever you want."

Soobin smiled widely, rushing towards the mini pantry. He opened the fridge, searching for a particular beverage.

"No soda! You're voice is still unstable."

The bunny groaned, placing back the bottle of coke. Instead, he took a medium sized almond milk carton. He ripped open one of the ends, gulping down the nutty milk before plopping down beside Yeonjun.

The brunette opened his eyes, propping himself up on the elbows. "Not sleepin?" He slurred, half asleep himself. Soobin shook his head, his full cheeks jiggling slightly. He reached for the remote on the coffee table, turning on the flat screen tv.

Yeonjun scoffed. "Of course, you slept all the way here."

"Don't be so salty."

"How can I not? I'm the one who's supposed to be getting sleep. I feel like a zombie now!"

"You're not the one dancing and singing everyday though?"

"Ugh, whatever!" Yeonjun groaned, flipping onto his side as he nuzzled into a pillow. Soobin glanced at him for a split second before getting distracted by spongebob. "Hey, Yeonjun-ssi, don't be mad," Soobin chuckled, pulling on the cuffs of Yeonjun's jeans.

"Don't you wanna change into something more comfortable before sleeping?" Soobin asked again. His eyes were focused on the yellow sponge, but his hands were busy fiddling with Yeonjun's pants.

Yeonjun lifted himself up into a sitting position. His eyelids were droopy, as if he wasn't exactly awake at that time. Soobin turned to look at the elder's tired expression, silently admiring how puppy-like it was.

Eh, more like fox-like according to him.

Suddenly he threw himself down, snatching a pillow and hugging it tight. "I'm to lazy to get up and change!" He whined, rolling around. His legs were kicking about like a grumpy child, almost kicking Soobin in the face.

Luckily, the ravenette got good reflexes. He caught both of Yeonjun's ankle in one hand, lifting them up. "Don't make me carry you," he blurted.

Yeonjun peeked from behind the pillow, "let me go," he said, ignoring how Soobin looked lowkey hot while trapping his feet.

"Besides, you won't be able to lift me," the brunette continued, snuggling back into the soft pillow. He felt the grip on his ankles release. Sighing in relief, he was not ready when those same hands gripped his waist instead.

"Whㅡ Soobinㅡ whoa!"

Soobin hoisted the petite male onto his shoulders like a motherfucking potato sack. "Soobin, what the fuck!" Yeonjun shrieked.

"Don't wobble around, we'll fall."

"I didn't ask to get carried!"

"You challenged me, I'm just responding to it."