[ nine ]

Four days came by pretty quickly and Yeonjun was ready to go. He packed his most fashionable clothes to take pics with because who knows when he'll get another chance to travel for free?

"Do you have to go?" Hueningkai watched as his favorite hyung zipped his suitcase. "You're acting like a child, Hyuka," Yeonjun chuckled.

"I am a child!"

"You're 21."

"Still a child!"

Suddenly, Taehyun barged in. He had a big frown on his lips. "You're leaving today?" He muttered loudly enough. Yeonjun nodded, sending a questioning look at the younger red head. Taehyun frowned even deeper, waddling towards Yeonjun. He opened his arms, narrowing his eyes at the elder. Yeonjun giggled, engulfing Taehyun in a warm hug.

"Take care," the younger mumbled into Yeonjun's shoulder. "What's up with you?" The brunette laughed, pulling away from the embrace. "Even though we've been living together for a month, I'm already used to your presence..."

"But I'll only stay there for a month, Taehyunnie."

"Still it would be weird without you! You're always the one who wakes up early and make breakfast. You're always the one who cleans up after our mess. You're always the one who scolds us to go to bed when it's past midnight even though were 21 and we're allowed to do what ever the fuck we want. You're always the one who breaks the fights I and Hyuka do. It's justㅡ it's gonna hard without you even if it's only for a month!"

Yeonjun stared in astonishment. Taehyun was in verge of crying and he never ever ever does that. "T-Tae," Yeonjun grabbed Taehyun's shoulders, "you've been living here for almost four years, it wouldn't be much of a difference."

Taehyun looked down. "It would," he squeaked. "In the four years of living here I've never had a chance to take care of myself. The apartment was always messy, I never ate homemade food, never talked to people except for the nosy ass Beomgyu, and just basically had such a monotone life."

"Since you and Kai came, life became... a little better. The place became more livelier with me and Kai always quarreling and you taking care of us so... I don't know if we can take care of ourselves without you..."

Yeonjun smiled fondly. "Awww Taehyun~ come here~"

Yeonjun pulled the young red head closer. "I'll be back soon, Taehyun. Don't worry."

"You better come back or I'll go there myself," Taehyun said, returning Yeonjun's hug. The brunette could spot a now weeping Hueningkai and opened one his arms. "Come on, Hyuka, don't be shy."

Hueningkai scrambled into the hug, embracing his two favorite human beings. Yeonjun smiled, he never knew his two lil bros ever thought of him like that. Especially Kang Taehyun, the savage cold-hearted bitch everyone feared. The truth is, Taehyun is very much the opposite of that. He just acts all bitchy to hide how soft he actually is. The softest of all.

"Hey, Yeonㅡ oh, uh..."

The trio looked towards the doorway, spotting the 6 foot tall bunny with a bewildered expression. "Oh hey, hyung, how did you get in?" Taehyun asked.

"The door was ajar so I invited myself in," he pointed towards the front door. "So uh, sorry for interrupting your teletubby hugging session but I just wanna say I'll be outside."

With that, Soobin skedadled out of there. The trio laughed. "You two be good okay?" Yeonjun looked at his two dongsaengs.

Taehyun and Hueningkai nodded obediently.

[ 👁👄👁 ]

Yeonjun got into the car with a wide smile. He loved the fact that he was leaving Korea knowing his two bestfriends would miss him. "Are you okay?" He heard Soobin ask. Yeonjun nodded, the smile never fading away. He turned on the car and started driving to the airport.