Prologue

I looked at her...

I felt for her...

I touched her...

I held her...

I comforted her...

I cried for her...

I hurt for her...

I LOVED her...

And now I'm being dumped for a brown-haired pervert who knows nothing about respecting anyone. Let alone girls.

When I was told it shocked me to my bones. I'd known her longer. We'd been together for years. Hell, I even got her parents and her brothers permission before I started dating her. And she ended it just like that. Running off with some idiot who only cares about if he'll get laid.

So I ran. Long and hard to the only place she's never been to. The church. Whenever we got near or I brought it up she would have a look on her face as if it caused her pain for the topic to be discussed around her.

 I sat on the steps crying. It started to rain and I just sat. Feeling sorry for myself. 'Oh, great. Pathetic fallacy.' I thought as someone descended in front of me.

"You aren't even shocked?" A voice called in front of me.

"Yeah, well, I just got dumped for a........   HOLY S**T" I looked up and saw a blonde girl in a Victorian-style dress. She had black wings sprouting from her back and a spear-shaped thing in her hand.

"Too bad you have to to die. You're kinda cute. My name's Mittelt, by the way." She said trying to elicit a response from me.

"Before I die, can I have one request?" I asked. She made a curious face, but nodded. "Can I have a kiss? I've never kissed anyone before and it really would be a shame if anyone were to die without getting a shot at love." Her cheeks were a bit red as she thought it over.

"Sure." She gave a short and sweet answer before landing next to me. When she was comfortable, I  turned my head to look at her and she moved in and placed her lips on mine. When we broke apart, only after two seconds, she was completely red. Even so, she drew her arm back and went for the kill. However, just before I got hit I was taken away by a red blur, into a portal that appeared next to me.

"Ow!" I yelled as I was dropped onto my butt. I looked up to see a man in a red skintight suit with yellow lightning motifs and a yellow lightning bolt in a white circle on his chest standing above me. Another man in an identical suit with reversed colours appeared next to him, lightning coming out of his back as he arrived.

"So this is him. Pathetic." Mystery man number two said, clearly referring to me.

"Oh yeah. And who are you, running around in a leotard?" I asked. Achieving my goal of getting on his nerves.

"It's not a leotard. It's a friction less suit made of a specially designed polymer. Not that you'd understand. Simpleton." He replied. Clearly without the knowledge that I take advanced chemistry. Or that I only ever planned to go into research. I understood clear as day and refused the urge to ask questions about how it was achieved while he was scolded.

"Eobard! This young man has more potential than you, me, Godspeed, Jay and Wally all together. He needs training. Not insults." The other one said.

"Fine. Lets just get rid of the seals blocking his power. Then we can gauge his speed and see which kind of training he needs." 'Eobard' said, making me confused in the process.

"What do you mean 'seals' and I'm not very fast." I stated not sure about anything. "Where even are we?"

"An alternate space." Mr.Red man said before 'Eobard' Shoved his hand in my chest and I died.

Meanwhile

Mittelt P.O.V

"Did you do it?" Kokabiel asked when I walked through the doors.

"I don't know." I said, remembering the kiss and blushing.

"HOW CAN YOU NOT KNOW??!!" he yelled, flinging stuff around.

"Well I think I got him but he disappeared." I responded.

Y/N P.O.V

My eyes opened and I saw him standing in the corner. I got up and ran at him. In less than a millisecond I was there, holding him by the throat against the wall. My eyes had become white, like a blind man, but I could still see.

"Give me one good reason as to why I shouldn't kill you now." I said. However, my voice had gone blurry and you could only just make out the words.

"Without me, you wont get as fast as possible."He said, gasping for breath and with fear in his eyes.

"Fine."

I trained for a year straight. Learning from both about the speed force, the negative speed force, my connection to both and how it can be broken, the technique to break through dimensional barriers and all skills that come with being a speedster. I also picked up magic. I mastered a spell that can transfer all data on a particular subject into my head and used that to learn all kinds of magic and even create my own spells.

I tried out one of them called 'seal' on the 666 beast, Trihexa. Apparently I now have a girlfriend with the same name.

(A/N: 'Seal' allows you to seal away a beings full power and in doing so reverting them to their human form. Trihexa ended up not having any memory and being a girl of your age.)

Finally, its time to return. I went home and upgraded it to accommodate me and Trihexa. It now has a gym so I can work out.

Le Time Skip Smol

As I walked through the gates lots of people were whispering. They'd probably been fed some lie about me moving or something like that. Most of the whispers, though were about Trihexa clinging to my arm. I bumped into someone, not really caring that they fell and Trihexa just kept obsessing over me and hugging my arm as if it would save her life.

When I entered my class (a year younger than me because I missed a year of education) They were shocked to see me.

"This is Trihexa," I said in a bored tone,"please don't bother us." we walked to our seats and class started.

School Time Skip

When we got home I told Trihexa that I'd be out for the afternoon and would be back later.

"I'll have a feast prepared for you!" She shouted at me as I left with my armour on and sped to the Occult Research Club to have a little word with my former associates.

When I arrived, they were looking at some prick with blonde hair who was perving on her. I went inside and broke through the door and stood there staring at the scene, taking it in fully. Along with the doucher there was a woman with silver hair wearing a maid outfit and a short blonde girl in the academy uniform.

"Well, well, well. If it isn't miss 'I want power' and her lackeys." I turned to the blonde,"What's your name?" I asked. My voice was blurry like  how it always is.

"U-um, Asia. Asia Argento." She replied, not knowing what or who I was really frightened her.

"Okay, Asia. I'm not here for you, but do you know what she did a year ago? No, well before Issei became a decent guy and a perv, he was just a damn rotten idiot who only cared for porn and boobs. No offence. And miss Gremory decided to dump a guy for him. Just because Hyoudou here had a dragon. Now. This guy was sitting, feeling sorry for himself when a fallen angel called Mittelt was sent to kill him. They struck up a conversation and voila. He died. Can you guess who this is, Akeno?" I turned to her and she answered with what I wanted to hear. Too bad for them.

"Well, the only person who ever dated Rias before Issei was Y/N."

"Ding! Ding! Ding! Well he wants you dead Rias. Now, he said Rias, and only Rias, should die, but if you get in my way I have no qualms about killing each and every one of you."

"Wait! What's your name!" The red head had backed herself into a corner and was desperately stalling.

"Aaaaaaw. Come on Rias. You don't recognise this smile?" I asked as I stopped vibrating my face and my voice went back to normal.

What they saw shocked them down to their cores.