Chapter 3

I sighed, and fell on my back as Sirzechs appeared through a silver teleportation circle. Douchenozzle was still sitting on the sofa looking confused as heck and was clearly trying to figure out what was happening and processing my history with the household. Akeno looked pleased and relieved that I spared Rias. Koneko was sad that this is how I had ended up. It was written all over her face and I could see that she had missed me while I had been training. Kiba was shocked that I had moved on so quickly as I had often called Rias the love of my life in front of the ORC.

Shitbag pervert looked that he had been smacked. He couldn't comprehend that I didn't die and that I had gotten powers. To him, I was just an obstacle in the way of his harem king dream and now I was back.

"I suggest that you..." Sirzechs started before he saw me in my armour, lying on the floor and looking at the others reactions.

Grayfia was definitely confused. I was a dead boy, lying on the floor in front of Sirzechs and not reacting to the fact that she had just teleported into the room.

"Well, Rias," I stared boredly at the ceiling,"Do you have any of her feathers?"

"Y-Yes. Wh-"

"Of course you do." I interjected.

"What are you going to do with them?"

"You'll see." I cryptically replied.

Using my super speed I  ran to the room in which Rias kept trophies of all her victories and located the feathers from Mittelt. I ran back to the room and placed the feathers on the floor. It took a minute, but I remembered the incantation. Everyone in the room was confused. The spell I was using was forbidden and forgotten long ago.

A bright light enveloped the room and right where the feathers were now stood a naked Mittelt. Before Hyoudou could perv out, I gave her some clothes. She was, understandably, confused.

"What? You!" She yelled at Rias, "You killed me. Then, how am I alive?" Mittelt quetioned.

"Simple. Necromancy." She turned to me and asked who I was, "Awwww. Mittelt. You'll break my heart." She at least recognised my voice.

"Y-Y/N! But you're dead! aren't you?" She asked, half shocked and half confused.

"Nope never was!" I replied cheerfully. "My business here is concluded. For now. Go back to whatever petty argument you were having. And Rias, I'd watch my back if I were you." I glared before speeding off with Mittelt in arms.

When I opened the door, Trihexa, true to her word, had a feast ready for us.

"Honey, weee're hooome!" I shouted as I sat Mittelt down.

"We're?!" She shouted back.

"Yes, This is Mittelt.