Chapter 13. Sweet Night

AUTHOR'S POV

[Warning: Mature stuff; plays Chasing Cars by Snow Patrol as background music]

Clothes randomly scattered on the staircase towards the room.

Low sounds of pleasure bouncing against the four walls.

A spell of amorous advances filled the night with magic.

Two pressed bodies on the crumpled bedsheets were drowning in both pain and pleasure. Their hands were exploring each other's skin with greedy needs and desires. Jin laid flat on his back while his legs wrapped around Taehyung's waist. Taehyung hovered over Jin and supporting himself with his strong biceps. Their lower parts were partially connected, painfully waiting to be completely filled with each other's warmth.

"Relax, babe. Breathe. You have to relax so that I can fully get in." Taehyung breathily voiced out as he tried to calm Jin's nerves. Jin's hole clenches Taehyung's member tightly preventing him to go deeper.

"Ahhh.. Tae... Not fully in? How? So big... so big." Jin panicked in pain. He was panting with tears streaked on his cheeks. Taehyung's member was so big. How will it even fit? Or will it even fit?

"Sorry, still halfway babe. Is this your first time for the real thing? I figured you're used to this considering that I saw a dildo beside the lube in your drawer." Taehyung said while softly wiping the tears on Jin's cheeks.

"It.. it's true... that I touched myself... with a dildo... before, but the size... ahh.. the size.. Yours is big.. so much bigger" Jin whimpered. He was trying to formulate his words despite the mess he was in.

"I understand babe. I'm sorry if the size you're used to was just half of my thickness and length. Do you want me to pull out?" Taehyung asked in disappointment. He never wanted to pull out; but if Jin felt uncomfortable with his length, then he had to stop.

"No.. I can.. do it. I can.. Please don't stop." Jin gave a reassuring smile in between breaths.

Taehyung felt relieved and looked at Jin lovingly, "I know you can, my Jinnie. You are strong and very beautiful..."

"... so beautiful, ethereal. You are so perfect for me." Taehyung continued to shower Jin with praises and kisses, as he tried his best to relax the tension. He softly caressed Jin's legs, arms, torso and every part of the skin his hands can reach. His lips traced Jin's cheeks, face, lips and chest... leaving sweet kisses and soft bites along the trails. When he noticed that Jin finally relaxed, he pushed all the way in and muffled Jin's scream with a deep kiss.

"I'm sorry. I promise you it will be okay. But for now, I want you to feel me. When you are ready, tell me and I will move." Taehyung whispered at Jin's ears.

Jin shivered at the hot breath that tickled his skin. Soft kisses were generously placed on his skin as he was trying to adjust with Taehyung's length. Anticipation slowly build up in his chest. He was full... so full of Taehyung's warmth. When he finally adjusted, he gave Taehyung a soft smile and a breathy voice, "Move"

At Jin's permission, Taehyung pulled halfway and pushed way back in with much caution and care. His thrusts were slow and gentle.

Jin, on the other hand, started to feel better. He wrapped his arms around Taehyung's shoulder, pulling his body closer to him. He also tightened his legs around Taehyung's waist. He wanted to feel more of him. 

As Jin started to moan with pleasure, Taehyung pulled his member back leaving only the tip and slammed way back in. This caused Jin to arch his body and screamed Taehyung's name. He continued to thrust deeper and harder. He marked every inch of Jin's skin with needy kisses. He then started hitting Jin's sensitive spot repeatedly causing the latter to cry at the overwhelming pleasure.

Overwhelmed by this euphoric feeling, Jin matched Taehyung's pace as he rocked his hips upward. He was meeting every thrust with eagerness and satisfaction.

They were like ships in the night, slowly rocking back and forth along the waves of pleasure, getting lost in a sea of intense happiness, swaying in the addictive scent of sweetness and navigating themselves towards the shore of orgasm.

They were not fucking.

They were not having sex.

They were making love.

After some time, their stomachs started to tighten. Their members began to throb and swell. Jin's hole started to vibrate as Taehyung's pounding became faster, harder and deeper. They were lost in the rhythm of their heartbeats. They crashed their lips hastily with so much want and need, drowning each other in a trench of emotions. Soon enough, they hit the shore of orgasm... a tsunami of cum splattered on their bodies and a burst of warm cum from a massive underwater volcano filled Jin's hole to the brim.

I love you

***

Jin and Taehyung were lying sideways in the bed, facing each other with eyes full of passion and smiles of satisfaction.

Getting down from their high and from the heated session, they started to have some heartfelt conversations.

"What is your dream date, Jinnie?"

"A picnic underneath the cherry blossoms..."

"Oh, so our first meeting would have been your dream date if only we had food."

"Not really... I want it to be in Japan during the Sakura festival"

"Why in Japan? We have a lot of cherry blossoms here."

"Japan is famous for its Sakura festival. I want to experience it there."

"I'll go there with you..."

"Someday"

This moment was so soft and dreamy. If this was a dream, they would never want to wake up.

"How about children? How many do you like?" Taehyung continued the conversation, but this time, added a bit of naughtiness.

"Two.. one boy and one girl."

"We are not that weak, Jin. We can have one soccer team with reserved players." Taehyung teases.

"Hey! Shut up! I hate you!" Jin playfully slapped Taehyung's arm. Jin does not hate Taehyung. He will never hate him. For him, Taehyung will always be perfect and he will keep it that way.

Another naughty smirk flashed on Taehyung's face. He leaned closer to Jin, so close that Jin could feel his breath on his lips.

"Can I see the tattoo again?"

Jin's eyes widened. In defense, he grabbed a pillow and covered his chest. "What tattoo?"

Taehyung chuckled, grabbed the pillow from Jin and threw it harshly towards the wall. He hovered over Jin and pinned his arms above his head. He leaned down to plant a kiss on the tattoo found on Jin's right chest, just above the nipple, which was written in bold capital letters...

VANTE

If making love with Jin brought Taehyung to cloud nine, seeing his nickname marked on his Jin's skin brought him to heaven. Jin was a blushing mess while Taehyung was smiling crazily. This happiness is too much. They both wished that this will never end.

Taehyung softly kissed the tattoo again and lifted his head to gaze at the beauty before him. Seeing Jin's face flushed with arms pinned above his head made Taehyung feel hot again.

"Are you tired, Jinnie?" He seductively said.

Without a doubt, Jin was dead tired and his ass was flaming with soreness. However, catching a glimpse of Taehyung in his might sparked an electric current along his veins. He suddenly felt energetic.

"No, Tae. I'm not tired." Jin bit his lips.

"Good!" Taehyung beamed with giddiness. "Because I want to make love with you all night, is it okay?"

Jin nods.

Without wasting time, they pressed their lips again in a hot-open mouthed kiss.

This is going to be a long... sweet night.