I locked Seigaku out of the elevator!

The alarm clock rang. A hand reached out, and sleepily fumbled for the alarm clock. The hand pressed the snooze button and went back to sleep. The person's rest was short lived however, because the door burst open and his mentor rushed in, shaking him through the blankets. "Wake up! Ryoma! Today's our first day of the training camp! You've got to WAKE UP!" she shouted the last word and forcefully yanked the blanket off the boy.

The boy merely groaned and waved a hand. Pakura sighed. Time for drastic measures. "Karupin, get him." She said to the Himalayan cat. The said cat pounced on its sleeping owner and started scratching at her owner. "Ouch! Karupin! Get off!" said Ryoma, sitting up and pushing the cat off him.

He glared at Pakura. "Thanks a lot, Paku." Pakura merely smiled an angelic smile, not unlike Fuji's, and waved cheerily. "The other Chess Piece members will be arriving tomorrow night. It's best if we get there first, so we can get some training done before they come." said Pakura. "I've packed your tennis equipment, and since the Training Center does not specialize in tennis only, I packed my weapons and medical stuff. Maybe they will give lessons on medical things like the one in America." Ryoma said, "Wait. I need to prepare myself first." said Ryoma. Pakura said, "Alright, I'll give you half an hour."

Half an hour later, they were ready.

Ryoma had his equipment and some other items (which I'll reveal later) packed, while Pakura had her medical equipment, her weapons and her pens, novels, and empty notebooks packed. "Alright, let's go." said Ryoma. "Bye, Oyaji, kaa-san!" said Ryoma. "Bye, Nanjiroh-san, Rinko-san. Thank you for your hospitality." Rinko smiled. "Oh, it's nothing, dear." She said, kissing both of them on the cheek. "Have fun, guys!" they smiled, and nodded, Pakura lowering her cap.

Once they were out, Pakura checked the map, and said, "I think we can take the public bus all the way to Tokyo stop, and walk the rest of the way." Ryoma nodded. "Right, let's go." When they were walking along a quiet roadside, however, a bus stopped next to them. It was huge, and it is colored in purple. The door opened, and two hands reached out, and pulled them in. "What the?" said Ryoma, as one of the hands dragged him all the way to a seat. Pakura was literally shoved on to the seat behind Ryoma. "What the hell? Is this a kidnap?" said Pakura, rubbing her arm.

"No it isn't. Ore-sama is merely offering you two a ride. Be awed by my generosity." Both mentor and protégé sighed. Why couldn't Atobe offer it nicely, instead of just pulling them on board without warning? What's more, there were whispers erupting around them, most of them on Ryoma.

Pakura looked around nervously. There were two boys behind her, in a whispered discussion. One was sleeping away, another big sized guy was staring into space, and the rest were chatting away animatedly.

"I recognize one of the boys that Atobe pulled on board with us, but who's the other one?" the red head boy whispered.

"I don't know, Gakuto. He doesn't seem to be around here." said the blue haired boy.

"I don't see why Atobe-buchou will pull that traitor on board. And look, they are being lovey-dovey towards each other." Said the boy named Gakuto. Pakura is itching to grab her bow and arrow from her case, and shoot one arrow in his face. She turned to Ryoma, but the said boy is engaged in public affection with Atobe. 'Oh my God, help me' Pakura thought, closing her eyes. 'What have I done to deserve this?' While still closing her eyes, she fumbled for her IPhone and listened to music. Meanwhile in front of her, Ryoma was leaning on Atobe's shoulder. "Ne, Keigo, how did you know which way Caru and I were going?" Atobe smiled, and said, "Ore-sama has his way. You see, judging by the location of your house, I deduced you needed to get to the nearest bus stop, and there is a distance you both will need to walk. So I suggested to the driver to take that route, and sure enough, I found you both walking. Be awed by Ore-sama's intelligence." Ryoma whispered, "Wow." Before falling asleep on Atobe's shoulder.