got7 reaction ☆

got7's reaction to someone flirting with you.

requested? no. all me!

JAEBEOM

he would definitely try his best to keep his cool, but seeing someone putting their hands on his s/o would set him off. he stormed over there and wrapped his arm around your waist protectively.

"oh hey baby. who's your friend? and why are they flirting with you?"

MARK

oh no. he's not as scary as jackson, but he's definitely scary. he would most definitely yell and drag you away. he could tell you were uncomfortable with this random person flirting with you and he wasn't gonna stand by and let it happen.

"what are you doing flirting with my boy/girlfriend? get your hands off."

JACKSON

you were not expecting him to blow up like he did. as soon as he saw this guy flirting with you and wrapping his arm around your waist, something clicked in him. he quickly made his way over to you and pushed the guy off aggressively.

"what the hell dude? get your hands off of him/her!"

JINYOUNG

he was pretty calm about the whole situation, even though he was fuming on the inside. he simply walked over and placed a kiss on your cheek, smirking at the guy when he froze.

"hey, im jinyoung. are you two friends? how did you meet my boy/girlfriend?"

YOUNGJAE

damn this boy was angry. he tried his best to stay calm and collected, but it didn't exactly work. he hated the fact that someone thought they could flirt with you right in front of him. he grabbed hold of your hand and placed a kiss on your knuckles.

"hey baby? can we go back home? i'm tired of watching this idiot flirt with you."

BAMBAM

angry, but smooth as hell. he saw a guy brush a piece of hair behind your ear and call you beautiful, but he also heard you say "sorry, i have a boyfriend." the guy continued to flirt with you so bambam stepped in. he pulled you into a short kiss and wrapped his arm around you.

"hey baby. you ready to go? i'm ready for movie night." *wink wonk*

YUGYEOM

he was also fairly calm. he wasn't worried he knew you were his so he had nothing to be worried about. he just walked up and kissed you, knowing it would make the guy uncomfortable.

"hey, love. who's your friend?"