monsta x reaction ☆

monsta x's reaction to someone flirting with you.

requested by: mqltiyoon on insta !

SHOWNU

this man would not be happy. he'd give death looks to whoever was trying to make a move on you, and would eventually walk up to the both of you, wrapping an arm around your waist protectively.

"i'd appreciate it if you'd stop flirting with my girl/boy."

MINHYUK

he'd be more pouty than anything. yes, he was pissed off and wanted to punch the guy in the face, but he didn't like the fact that you weren't stopping the guy. you just stood there looking extremely uncomfortable, so he took matters into his own hands.

"can't you see she doesn't want to talk to you? now back off of my girl/boyfriend."

KIHYUN

angry boy. we all know kihyun is a big softie but the second he saw someone lay a hand on you, he lost it. he stormed up to the guy and shoved him off, pulling you behind him, to shield you away from the man.

"touch her/him again, i dare you."

HYUNGWON

the last thing he wanted to do was cause a scene, but another part of him wanted to knock this guy out. hyungwon heard you tell the guy you had a boyfriend multiple times, but he wouldn't give up. all hyungwon did was walk up, lace your fingers into his and hold it up to the guys face.

"see this? s/he's mine. she told you no multiple times now leave her the fuck alone."

JOOHEON

another angry boy. he hated the fact that another guy was literally trying to take you away from him right in front of him. i mean he was standing right next to you for god's sake. like kihyun, he pulled you behind him and stood in front of you.

"i swear to god, if you keep flirting with her/him right in front of me, you're dead."

CHANGKYUN

he couldn't put into words how upset he was. he had come back from the bathroom to see some random dude sitting at your table, flirting up a storm, clearly making you uncomfortable. changkyun held it together and simply rolled his eyes and walked up to the table, smirking when he saw you relax.

"first of all, that my girl/boyfriend you're flirting with. second, that seats taken, so leave."

————————-

hello!! i know i say this at the end of every chapter but make sure to leave requests! 🥺 i love seeing them and i love writing them so don't be scared to send one in! you can send one in if you already have as well 🥺

i also accept requests for seventeen now as well!! ❤️