victon reaction ☆

victon's reaction to you flinching during an argument

requested by: @axiiialia34189

SEUNGWOO

he didn't know what to do. the second he saw you throw your hands up in front of your face and turn away from him, he froze. he was a little hurt that you thought he would hit you, but he understood.

"baby i-i am so sorry... i would never hit you, you know that... right?"

SEUNGSIK

poor baby almost started crying. he threw his hands up in frustration but he saw you flinch and turn away. his heart dropped and he quickly made his way over to you to apologize.

"bub i am so so so sorry.... i never meant to scare you, i just got really upset. i would never hurt you, okay?"

CHAN

another scared baby. as soon as you flinched when he lifted his hand up, he slowly put it down, trying not to scare you even more. he didn't know whether to walk up to you or give you some space, but he opted to slowly walk up to you.

"oh my gosh baby i-i'm so sorry. please don't be scared i would never lay a hand on you, not ever."

SEJUN

when he saw you flinch and put your hands up, he lowkey got really upset. it hurt him that you thought he would ever lay a hand on you, but when he saw how scared you looked, that all went away. he quickly made his way to you, pulling you into a hug.

"fuck i am so sorry, love. i'm sorry i scared you, it won't happen again. i promise i would never hurt you on purpose."

HANSE

as much as he likes to hide it, he was upset. he didn't expect you to flinch but when you did, he had no clue what to do. he simply gave you some space but made sure you knew he was sorry and that he wouldn't ever hurt you.

"holy shit b-baby? i'm so sorry... i will never hurt you like that, okay? i'm so so so so sorry..."

BYUNGCHAN

um he may or may not have actually cried. when he saw you, turn away and cover your face, he lost it. he pulled you into his chest and you both stood there and cried. he felt so bad for scaring you and he didn't know how else to react.

"baby listen to me... i would never ever hurt you. i'm sorry i scared you so bad. it will never happen again, i can promise you that."

SUBIN

like seungwoo, he didn't know exactly what to do. he was frozen in his spot, and was overcome with guilt. but the second he saw a tear slip down your cheek, he was rushing to your side.

"i-i don't know what to say except that i'm sorry.. i never meant to scare you, love."

——————

hello!! i love writing stuff like this haha

i'm sorry it was a little repetitive there was a lot of apologizing 😂 but i hope you guys like it!! don't forget to request! <3