Allegiances

CliffClan

Leader: Sandstar (a small pale sand-colored tom with green eyes)

Deputy: Poolfrost (a gray she-cat with blue eyes and an aloof personality that comes across as haughty)

Medicine Cat: Wavebreeze (a thin dark gray she-cat with gentle blue eyes)

Warriors: Duckfoot (a brown tom with black feet and green eyes; Jaggedstone's mate)

Ledgelake (a pale gray tom with pale blue eyes; Slatefur's mate; Flintpaw's mentor)

Loonflower (a black and dark gray she-cat with white specks on her back; dark blue eyes; mother to Flintpaw and Minkpaw)

Swanleap (a fluffy white tom with green eyes; Gullnose's mate)

Fogtail (a she-cat with various shades of gray in her pelt; amber eyes; Minkpaw's mentor)

Floodgaze (a gray tom with blue eyes; Moraytooth's mate)

Kelppool (a brown and white tom with amber eyes; Loonflower's mate)

Dunemist (a pale tan she-cat with pale yellow eyes)

Duskeyes (dark brown she-cat with blue eyes that appear purple in certain light)

Hawkclaw (a reddish tom with amber eyes)

Darkwater (a black and dark gray she-cat with amber eyes)

Apprentices: Flintpaw (tan tom with gray specks and amber eyes)

Minkpaw (rich dark brown she-cat with soft fur and amber eyes)

Queens: Jaggedstone (pale gray she-cat with blue eyes)

Slatefur (slate-colored she-cat with deep blue eyes)

Gullnose (a white and gray she-cat with pale blue eyes)

Moraytooth (a dark brown tabby she-cat with green eyes and a fierce personality; Tidekit and Gravelkit's mother)

Kits: Tidekit (a small brown and tan tortoiseshell tabby she-cat with bright green eyes)

Gravelkit (a marbled gray tom with heterochromia [has one blue eye and one green eye])

Elders: Minnowsight (a pale gray and sandy-colored she-cat with cloudy eyes that used to be golden; the best fisher in the Clan before blindness started setting in)

Kestrelscar (a brown tabby tom with green eyes; had to retire early after getting attacked by a lynx)

Brokenleg (a black tom born with a cracked tooth; green eyes and a startling white hind leg)

BirchClan

Leader: Lynxstar (a golden brown tom with amber eyes; Hazelclaw's brother; Wingstrike's mate)

Deputy: Larkstone (a gray she-cat with silver markings and a dark mask over the eyes [blue])

Medicine Cat: Hazelclaw (a golden tom with green eyes; Lynxstar's brother)

Warriors: Darkflame (a slate gray she-cat with fire in her dark green eyes; Elktail's sister)

Fireleap (a ginger and black tom with dark amber eyes; Juniperstone's mate)