shadow moon escape with help from springtrap (chapter 3)

A few weeks later

Shadow moon was in a cell lonely and bored as he was thinking of if springtrap will break him out as he sits there while springtrap was at the castle sneaking through the darkness avoiding queen moon. as springtrap walks through the castle as he gets down to the dungeon as shadow moon looks at him while springtrap comes to the cell and rips the door of letting shadow moon out. As springtrap and shadow moon sneaks out of the castle while they left the castle while shadow moon and springtrap sneaks through the woods to abandoned cabin while springtrap had hidden the bag of shadow moon father's armour in there as shadow moon walks in while springtrap says. I got your bag and don't worry if your mother comes looking for you I'll protect you. shadow moon nodes understanding as he lays on the couch streaching his spine as it was all cramp up from couching in a cell for two weeks. as springtrap watches him into shadow moon dozed off while springtrap let's him sleep and went hunting for food.

A hour later

Springtrap came back from killing a few rabbits as he then picks up shadow moon and lays him in bed while he still sleeping. as springtrap then gose and skins the rabbit and cuts the meat off that looks good as he warps it up in clingwarp and puts it in a freezer. while springtrap thinks to himself as he was wondering why he felt so cornnected to shadow moon for while springtrap continues skinning the rabbits he caught and cutting there meat. as he was starting to get the feeling of killing some humans as he then left to kill someone to ease his erge of killing pepole again.

A hour later

Springtrap came back hiding his bloody hands as shadow moon while he had moved himself and shadow moon to a abandoned hotel. while shadow moon was still resting while he cleans his hands the go to watch shadow moon sleep while he looks out the window seen its almost morning so springtrap gose down to the ground floor to sleep. while shadow moon continues sleeping starting to feel the morning sun on his skin. While shadow moon wakes up a bit he noticed that there not in a cabin anymore but a abandoned hotel which confused shadow moon a bit why springtrap would change locations.