shadow moon been springlocked in front of queen moon (chapter 5)

A hour later

Queen moon got to the location of were springtrap and shadow moon are as springtrap knew and growls. while he grabs his knife and gose into hiding while he grabs shadow moon putting him in the suit while shadow moon didn't mind as he was half awake as he heard his mother and the guards coming up the stairs. as queen moon decided to Teleports to springtrap as she says. give me back my son please he is all I have left of his father. springtrap replies bluntly. no. shadow moon says in the suit. you were going to force me to marry someone I didn't even know! When springtrap heard this he growls at this while shadow moon moves into the light in his suit.

(Shadow moon springlock suit)

Queen moon was in shock seen its is her husband armour and cape into shadow moon make a wrong move which results in the springlocks going off making him groans in pain and the collapse as his mother screams. and springtrap gose into shock and gose and holds shadow moon while queen moon holds his head while she crys and springtrap says. his spirit will come back. it all depends if the gods or his father want him to go back. queen moon nodes and says clearing her tears away. can I take him back to the castle you can stay. That's if you want seeming as how close you both are. springtrap thinks and then nodes while he picks up shadow moon carefully and walks off with queen moon back to the castle. while the guards follows as springtrap secretly whispers to shadow moon. we are going home don't worry.

In the spirit realm

Shadow moon looks around confused and then sees his father floating to hug him while his father hugs back and says. I've missed you to my son. shadow moon nuzzles into him and says. I've always missed you father. his father smiles and then says. go back to your mother and lover I will always be watching and springtrap will protect you. shadow moon nodes secretly not wanting to leave his father as then his father makes him dissapears back to the normal world for him to continue life in a suit like springtrap is.

At the castle a few days later

Springtrap was in shadow moon bedroom half asleep while shadow moon spirit returns to his springlocked body. while shadow moon starts waking up and gets off his bed and looks in the mirror seen what springtrap did with his father armour and cape. which he didn't mind while he left his room for a moment to find his mother and streach as he knew were he was already when he found his mother. they talks for a couple of hours then he told her about the night that he and springtrap had which she was accepting off understanding as she knew that. his father would be accepting that shadow moon is in love with springtrap and springtrap in love with shadow moon.

A few hours later

Queen moon starts getting tired as she notice it was night while she went to bed and shadow moon went back to his room were springtrap is while shadow moon walks in springtrap was looking out the window at the moon as he says. the nights won't be lonely without you shadow. shadow moon stands next to springtrap as shadow moon says. that I can agree on. springtrap nodes while shadow moon puts his head on springtrap shoulder while they watched the moon togeather.