prince shadow moon secret and springtrap and shadow moon special 🍋(chapter 4)

The next night

Shadow moon had stayed in his room all day as he was hiding something from springtrap. while springtrap knows shadow moon can turn into a horse he didn't know that shadow moon was slowly dying from a unknown disease that no doctors could figure out. while he was in the castle into then springtrap came in and asks. what's wrong. you haven't come out of your room all day. shadow moon replies. I don't want to talk about it. springtrap says. Oh come on I saved you from your mother tell me what's wrong please I won't abandoned you. shadow moon sighs and says hiding his sadness. well when I lost my dad when I was 10 I was diagnosed with a unknown disease that is slowly killing me when I turn 18 which Is in a week. shadow moon looks away while springtrap is in a bit of shock as he says. if you want to be immortal like me I can put you in a animatronic suits. just think about it. shadow moon nodes.

A hour later (🍋)

Springtrap and shadow moon had been drinking a bit of wine that springtrap had found. while they drinks into they got a bit drunk which leads to kissing randomly While then springtrap pins shadow moon to the bed taking off his pants while springtrap metal manhood came out. while he then inserts himself into shadow moon rear making him moans in pain and pleasure while his sharp fangs came out while springtrap starts thrusting roughly making shadow moon hiss a bit in pain and pleasure.

A hour later

Shadow moon had orgasm a few times as he was drooling a bit from pleasure while springtrap was getting close from how fast he is thrusting into shadow moon. into then springtrap starts getting rough like he has gone rabit which he hasn't he just gone a bit crazy from pleasure. as he then released inside of Shadow moon deeply as he starts panting a bit while Springtrap member left shadow moon and lays next to him while shadow moon passed out and springtrap fell asleep holding him.

The next night (end of 🍋)

Shadow moon was having a shower as he slept all day while springtrap left to the lobby of the abandoned hotel seen a Gray horse that's on its back legs which is a animatronic. then he seen its a springlock suit like what he is in while he picks it up and sneaks in grabbing king sombra shadow moons father armour and cape. then he gose into a private room while shadow moon go changed back into his armour and sat on the bed all of a sudden feeling a bit weak as he knew it was from his disease that is unknown.

At the castle

Queen moon was starting to worries about her son shadow moon she knew what this disease is like it can make him weak at anytime she was just hoping that he is fine. As she then starts thinking of were he could be into one of the guards came informing her of the sighting of shadow moon in a hold hotel so queen moon and the guards left to get her son back.

At the old hotel

Springtrap was keeping shadow moon comfy while shadow moon says to springtrap. will it hurt getting springlockedspringtrap replies. just a bit then it'll pass while your spirit is in a another world been seen if it will come back or not. shadow moon nodes while springtrap says to him. rest Ill be here for you my shadow. shadow moon nodes blushing a bit as he then starts resting his eyes not knowing his mother is on her way but springtrap did while he growls lightly.

(Don't ask about the metal manhood it's very hard to explain)