11

"Code names. You're going to be coming up with hero names." The class cheered at something exciting. "This is related to the hero draft picks..." You completely tuned out what Aizawa said merely focusing on the last part. "And here are the totals for the offers."

The screen showed:

Aizawa, Y/n - 5,420

Todoroki, Shoto - 4,123

Bakugou, Katsuki - 3,556

Tokoyami, Fumikage - 360

Iida, Tenya - 301

Kaminari, Denki - 272

Yaoyoruzo, Momo - 108

Kirishima, Eijiro - 68

Uraraka, Ochako - 20

Sero, Hanta - 14

"In other years it's been spread out but this year all eyes were on these three." Aizawa pointed to you, who was in a state of awe how did I get so many?! I was 4th! Todoroki, who was in a heartbroken state and Bakugou who was too angry to give a shit.

The class started ranting how crazy it was that you, who came 4th place, had more offers than the rest. for instance, Iida had 301 whereas you who was a position below had 5, 119 entire more offers. You felt so bad for it but inside you were immensely proud of yourself. You turned to look at your father. He winked proudly, an indication you did well. You went to talk to Shoto, to tell him whatever happened had no hard feeling but before you could a curly-headed Izuku tapped your shoulder. "Izu-Kun?" He looked sheepish.

"H-hi! Uh- You did amazing and... I wanted to a-ask how you are d-doing?" You smiled at the sweet boy.

"I am okay, thank you." As the teacher, who is your father, began to announce the following instructions Izuku began to hurry.

"Uh! Here! I already gave you a get-well card at the hospital but I wanted to give you something a bit more... personal. Good luck with the name choosing!" He handed you a letter and scurried off. You sat there in confusion.

Soon, Midnight came into the classroom to help with the name choosing. She winked at you instead of enveloping you in her usual perfumed hug to maintain 'professionalism'. Soon enough names were being decided. Lots of students were hard on their decision especially you who went last. The entire deciding you had ignored the gaze of the two depressed boys to focus on your hero work, obviously the most important thing.

You stood up in front of everyone and took a deep breath. "So~ Have you decided your heroine name yet, Y/n?" You nodded confidently.

#Pls see Authors notes# 

"I am the erasure/copy hero: (Steal; to rob (ie. Y/n 'robs' quirks) Nusumu (盗む). I want a hero name that's like my idol hero." I looked at Aizawa and winked at him. He nodded at you. 

"Well! I like it very much! I'm a bit disappointed I'm not your hero idol though, Y/n-Chan!" She pouted and pat your head. In the corner of your eye, you saw a shining Izuku scribbling notes in his book. You noticed on the page was a sketch of you in your hero uniform and your hero name beside it. Along with facts and annotations. I bet he does this to all students. You walked to your seat brushing past him and glancing down at the notebook. You didn't watch where you were going and bumped into his table with your hip.

"Oh! Sorry, Izu-Kun!" His notebook and pencil had fallen so you reached to pick it up politely. What you noticed scared you. The page was open to another one of you. You didn't have a long time to glance but you noticed a stack of photos of you, ones you hadn't taken, stuck into the page.